Downton Abbey Season Three Photos, Part 2

August 30, 2012 9 Comments

Downton Abbey Season Three Photos, Part 2. Sharing MORE series three Downton pretty photos. Because it's fun! Text © Rissi JC

I am freaking out right now… but in the best possible way! *grin* I came across even more photos of the upcoming third series of the charming Downton Abbey. As a result, I simple must share these Downton Abbey season three photos, part 2. Most of you already know, this is apparently the only thing that can tempt me to post twice in one day and therefore toss my usual blog schedule out the door. Either way… these were too tempting to pass up.

Take a look and let me know what you think of the new season!

Downton Abbey Season Three Photos, Part 2

Aw! Love these of the sisters together. ♥

Ok, friends and readers! What are your thoughts on this upcoming third season?? Did you like these photos; what secrets do you think they hold? What are you hoping to see in this next season? For Mary, Edith, Sybil, or any of the favorite characters? Comment all of your thoughts down below! Let’s chat.

• Lydia August 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Downtown Abbey is SUCH a great series. Seeing these photos you posted reminded me of how much I enjoy their costumes. ♥

• Charity August 30, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Can't wait for it to start up again! But… UGH, like I said last time, I HATE 20's fashion — it's all frump without any waistlines, so it never flatters anyone.

• Rosie August 30, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you for posting these, Rissi!!! :D

Garh, I can't wait.

• Rissi August 31, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Lydia – couldn't agree with you more! This series is perfection… or as near to it as it'll get. ;-D

The costuming is only one of the things that makes this so lovely: It's gorgeous.

Charity – oh, dear! I am so sorry you detest the 20's fashion so. I used to feel much the same way but book covers and other productions have convinced me that it is still pretty so I am hoping 'Downton' isn't the one series that lets me down. ;-)

"Can't wait for it to start up again!"

^ You and me both, girl!

Rosie – my pleasure. I couldn't resist despite already blogging earlier in the day. :-D

I am right there with you!

What about you fellow readers – what do you think!? Does 'Downton' look on track for another stellar season… or not…? Thoughts, anyone?

• Ella August 31, 2012 at 5:22 AM

I got to agree with Charity–I hate 20's fashion. I always have. And I don't find the hair particularly flattering that Edith and Sybil are wearing…..

But you know what, no matter!! I am so very excited for this new season!!

• Ashley August 31, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I HAVE to start watching this show. All of my friends are obsessed and I need to join in!

• Rissi August 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Ella – oh, noes! I am so sorry for you also, girl! I think Sybil and Edith look quite cute but you are in luck with Mary as it looks like she will keep her long mane – or for part of the series anyway. :-)

Me, too! Is it February yet!?

Ashley – *gasp* You haven't seen this!? OH. MY. WORD. You simply must remedy that. :-)

Thanks bunches for stopping by: Please, visit again anytime.

• Gwendolyn Gage September 5, 2012 at 1:35 AM

These pics are awesome, Rissi! Thanks for sharing. Now, if only I could watch an episode. Right now. :-)

• Rissi September 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Ditto – I agree, Gwendolyn! Wish I could head to the living room right now and pop in the newest. :-) Guess that is wishful thinking though. LOL!

As always, thanks so much for dropping by.