Castle, Season Five First Look

September 5, 2012 7 Comments

Thanks to the awesome, Ruth, we have the first look at this Castle, season five first look with this cute promotional poster. I love the concept and the idea of its promotion. (Plus, it’s been cute to see the progression of this promotion through the years; each poster closes off the literal distance between these two. Does anyone else ever notice this?) Does this make you excited or what!?

Castle, Season Five First Look #FWarchives Click To Tweet
RELATED TV SHOW REVIEW | ‘Castle,’ Season Three: More Fun from a Favorite ABC Show!
Castle, Season Five First Look. Chatting up the return (and primary poster art) of ABC's favorite show. All text is © Rissi JC

To demonstrate how excited I am, this was my Tumblr post from one day last week:

RELATED TV SHOW REVIEW | ‘Castle,’ Season Four: One of the Best “Slow Burn” TV Romances

“Yup. This is me. *grin*”

So, your turn! Tell, me, who else is excited for this fifth (or as it my “new” season, the fourth) season of ABC’s Castle? What do you think of this small (but fun!) Castle, season five first look? What do you hope transpires in this fifth year? What do you hope DOESN’T come about this year? Which character’s story are you more excited to see develop? Did you like or dislike the season four finale? Share all of your thoughts below – I’d love to chat!

• Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com September 5, 2012 at 11:30 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG
    I can not waiiiitt!

• Ruth September 6, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Thanks for the shout-out! And I completely agree, this poster is SO MUCH FUN!

• Ella September 6, 2012 at 1:32 AM

You and me both!!!! I am so excited for season 5….and so many good spoilers already =D

• Jeanine (Wayfaring Girl) September 6, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Me toooooooo. So excited!! I can't imagine how it will pick up from last season…and how the dynamics between the two will or will not change as a result :) Love these photos too!
    Jeanine

• Rissi September 6, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Juju – I am so glad you dropped by! Thanks. :-)

…and that is my response EXACTLY!

Ruth – my pleasure! Yes, is sure is. I love what it implies and cannot wait to actually watch S4.

(I am feelin' a new header… maybe!? LOL!)

Ella – YES! Words cannot express how thrilled I am to be getting S4 (next week) and start reading all those awesome spoilers for S5. (You will be keeping me informed… right!? ;-D) I love that the end of S4 is going to continue into five because that is a bone I'd pick with writer's – they don't ever put their would-be lovers together… it's like, seriously!? How long can we dance around this!?

Jeanine – though I haven't watched S4 (I know…), I do know exactly what happens and I've watched the last 60 seconds on YouTube (couldn't resist) and am for one, thrilled at where
    "Caskett" is at. LOVE it!

Glad you dropped by – you've been missed! :-)

• Anonymous September 6, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I am so excited for the new season of Castle to almost be upon us! I have been talking non stop about it all summer to my coworkers at Dish, hopefully enough to get them to watch it, but they might think it’s starting to get old. I am super excited to be able to record every episode this season on my Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature, as well as getting the opportunity to record the rest of my shows, so I don’t have to pick any of my favorites over new shows. I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us this year; hopefully Castle and Beckett just keep their relationship going, instead of other shows that end it immediately!

• Rissi September 6, 2012 at 7:12 PM

"hopefully Castle and Beckett just keep their relationship going, instead of other shows that end it immediately!"

Yes, yes, this would be my wish also! I can only take so long of "dancing" around a relationship when clearly the lead couple are in love. :-)