Laugh of the Day – Princessess with Attitude: Part 2

February 18, 2013
    The intention is never to bore you all, but I could not resist posting the rest of these adorable Disney princess parodies. Hope they make you smile.

Wishing you a happy-faced kind of day.

Which is your favorite?

• KatySue Pillsbury

February 18, 2013 at 2:37 pm

I love these comics, I think I would have to choose 14 as my favorite!

1. Rissi

February 18, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Someone else mentioned that a in the last one, Katy! It is cute – and who doesn't like Rapunzel!?

Thanks SO much for the follow and comment. It's very much appreciated. :)

• Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com

February 18, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Ha. Cute. The last is my fav.

1. Rissi

February 18, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Isn't that one the most adorable?! It made me laugh. Heartily. :)

• Sierra

February 18, 2013 at 4:35 pm

*dies* Several of these I haven't seen before :) I really liked the No.14, No.41, No.2, No.29 and No.25 :D But they were all good! I seriously adore these :D :D Sierra
      Keep growing beautiful!

1. Rissi

February 18, 2013 at 9:54 pm

No. 2 = possibly the BEST of the lot. So funny!
        No. 14 = another girl mentioned that one in the first post of these. I hadn't seen it yet so it was lost on me. :)
        No. 25 = HILARIOUS. That one is a favorite.
        No. 29 = Cinderella is priceless in this one.
        No. 41 = Could there be a more perfect representation of Merida?

They are all adorable! This is one talented artist. :)

2. Sierra

February 19, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Sure is! I agree with all of those :) 14 I had seen before and just loved because it was so true to the movies :D :D (just saw I did that same thing in the previous comment…I abuse smileys :P) Sierra
        Keep growing beautiful!

3. Rissi

February 20, 2013 at 12:14 am

Hopefully she'll continue to keep sketching. :)

Yes, No. 14 is picture perfect with the movie. That frying pan gets a LOT of use. :)

LOL! You and I both. Gotta' love smiley faces. They are too cute, right!? ;)

• Rachel Danielle

February 18, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Oh- hahahahahahahaha!!! My favorite must be weapons on the table. These really brightened my day. :D

1. Rissi

February 18, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Yes! That one is TOO cool! It's like you look at one and think, "that's the favorite" then remember that *you* like the next one best. ;)

So glad you stopped in, Rachel! Thanks for the comment.

• Rachel

February 18, 2013 at 11:49 pm

so creative and cute!

1. Rissi

February 19, 2013 at 2:18 am

Aren't they!? :)

• Kara

February 19, 2013 at 7:46 am

I had seen the ones from your first post, but not these. They're so cute! Thanks for the smile. :)

1. Rissi

February 20, 2013 at 12:11 am

Aren't they though, Kara!? Every time, they brighten the day. :)

• Rosie

February 19, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Favorites are 41 and 14 hands down!! :D Thanks for sharing!!

1. Rissi

February 20, 2013 at 12:12 am

Excellent picks, Rosie. :)

• Renu

February 20, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Baahaha, love it! Especially #28. :')
      This definitely made me smile, thanks Rissi. ^^

1. Rissi

February 21, 2013 at 12:48 am

No. 28 is HILARIOUS, Renu! Everything about it is just perfect – plus Snow is too cute. :)