Laugh of the Day: Princesses with Attitude

February 15, 2013 20 Comments

Good morning, friends! It’s Friday. Finally! So glad that the weekend is nearly here. Instead of posting what I intended too today, I wanted to share something that made me smile. Found these cute spoofs of Disney princesses (I mean seriously, are they cute or what!?) from Amy Mebberson on Tumblr earlier this week, and couldn’t resist sharing. Hope they bring a smile to your face.   Wishing you all a terrific weekend. laugh of the day: princesses with attitude

LAUGH OF THE DAY: PRINCESSES WITH ATTITUDE

Laugh of the Day: Princesses with Attitude #FWarchives Click To Tweet
Laugh of the Day: Princesses with Attitude,. Sharing some of the Pocket Princess parodies! All text is © Rissi JC and RissiWrites.com
RELATED FILM REVIEW | Mulan: 20 Years Later We Still Love Disney’s Fierce Heroine

Like anything that’s cute and fun like this, I always have a touch time deciding on a favorite. I do think “no. 2” is pretty dang cute, but again, they’re all cute. I like the artwork and colors and that alone makes one smile. So, yes, I’m just sharing these for no other reason than to make us smile! Tell, me, what other things like this makes you smile? Have you seen this artist’s work? Do you like her style? Which of these are YOUR favorites??? Comment all of the thoughts down below.

What has made you smile this week?

Thank you for visiting! Come back soon.

• Sierra February 15, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I adore these! I found a bunch a while ago…I might have posted them… They're sooo funny!!! Thanks for posting these and making my day that much brighter :) Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

• Rissi February 15, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Aren't they just precious!? Love how comical they are. :)

That's what I thought, Sierra – they are a simple thing that makes the day a little bit brighter. :)

Happy Friday!

• Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com February 15, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Ha! These are fantastic!!!!!

• Rissi February 15, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Yes, they are, Juju! Who'd have thought we'd see Disney princess like this!?

• Hadassah February 15, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Oh my goodness! These brought smiles to my face. They are so funny. :)

• Rissi February 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Yes, indeed they are, Hadassah. :)

• Ella February 15, 2013 at 4:55 PM

These are so cute!Gotta love disney:)

• Rissi February 15, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Ditto! :)

• Hamlette February 15, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Too cute! I love the apple pie one. Thanks for sharing!

• Rissi February 15, 2013 at 7:43 PM

LOL! Yes, that one is one of the best. :)

• Rosie February 15, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Oh my word!! How cute!! :D I loved the "shoes" one and Summer Cut. lol!

• Rissi February 15, 2013 at 7:45 PM

You and I both, girl. That shoes one made me grin ridiculously, Rosie! Perhaps because that was the first one. :)

• Rosie February 16, 2013 at 4:42 AM

lol Whoever made those is a genius.

I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER!!!! Sorry for all caps but I just do. I really do love it. ;D

• Rissi February 16, 2013 at 4:50 AM

This is true! She is.

Aw, thanks! It was fun to design, as always.

• Little Lady February 15, 2013 at 6:59 PM

:D I love those cartoons! The one with Tiana mad at Repunzel about the frying pan… LOL

• Rissi February 15, 2013 at 7:50 PM

They are just too cute. :)

• Jemimah C. February 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Those are totally adorable and ridiculously, disasterously (in a good way) hilarious! I like how the artist puts the Disney princesses together and creates "situations" for them. All too wonderful!

• Rissi February 17, 2013 at 6:35 PM

The artist has a knack for creating these "situations" and you pegged it, Jemimah: All are wonderful. Each one is a little piece of sunshine. :)

• Lauren February 20, 2013 at 11:14 PM

These are so cute! I love them :-)

• Rissi February 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Aren't they just!? Love them also. :-)