Tonight on Hallmark Channel! ‘Signed, Sealed, Delivered’ Episode Two

April 27, 2014 6 Comments

Afternoon, readers. Tonight another episode, the second of Signed, Sealed, Delivered airs on Hallmark Channel. Because of this, I cannot let the opportunity pass by to use this as a reminder to tune in. Aside from that excellent excuse for this rare Sunday post, guys I just have to say, this episode… it’s precious. I’m grateful to have seen it because I nearly skipped out due to time and busyness, however it was the perfect way to relax for 40-some minutes. Being a proud American girl that I am, I confess the story driving home points on patriotism, courage and bravery, and honor is the biggest reason for this.

Tonight on Hallmark Channel! Signed, Sealed, Delivered Episode Two. Don't miss the second episode of Signed, Sealed, Delivered. All text is © Rissi JC
Tonight on Hallmark Channel! Signed, Sealed, Delivered Episode Two #FWarchives Click To Tweet

This week, the dead letter division of the U.S. postal service, which includes, of stickler-for-details, Oliver O’Toole (Eric Mabius); newbie Shane (Kristen Booth); the kind Rita (Crystal Lowe); and the stamps guy, Norman (Geoff Gustafson), comes across a letter that sends the gang on a journey to find a soldier.

Kudos to the writers, producers and whoever should be thanked for this episode. Its message, storytelling and acting is beautiful. I didn’t expect this “level” of poignancy in a series that is usually more about the “fun”; I’m not being critical as is my kind of show. Uncharacteristic of my personality, I tend to be an internal emotion as opposed to an outward reaction, I’ll admit that I tear up during tonight’s episode, To Whom it May Concern. Emotional feelings play a part in this but there is still a great sense of easy humor, which makes for a pleasant experience versus the norm of today’s television. All I will leave you with is this; if you’re a fan of this new series, be sure to tune in to the Hallmark Channel tonight. You won’t regret it

Signed, Sealed, Delivered Episode One – Time to Start Livin’

Miss an episode? Find them on Amazon

• Missie April 27, 2014 at 9:29 PM

I haven't heard of this one, I will have to check it out!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

• Rissi April 28, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Happy watching if you decide to try it, Missie. It's quite good. :)

• Bekah M. April 30, 2014 at 1:34 PM

I am so so so excited to watch this episode with my sisters this weekend! We watch it On Demand so we usually wait until Saturday to catch up. This show is great, I love what you said about it being emotional yet still having a sense of humor. The characters are just so quirky and cute! Can't wait to see episode 2!

• Rissi April 30, 2014 at 11:05 PM

YES! Those characters are what makes this a blast. Lovin' how fun, quirky and likable they are. Additionally, it's just so refreshing to watching something wholesome, which is exactly what this is. Hope you and your sisters enjoy episode 2, Bekah! It's the best of the two methinks. Makes me think there's lots of great yet to come. :)

• Maria May 1, 2014 at 1:00 AM

I really want to watch this series!!!

• Rissi May 1, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Yay! Hope you enjoy it, Maria. :)