Hello, everyone! To end the week (or very nearly), we decided to have a little celebration (of the bookish variety) and go out on a high note. The reason for this confetti-worthy day? Why, a book giveaway, of course! That’s right there’s a new romance book giveaway on Finding Wonderland.
I have an extra copy of a certain new book, and want one of you to be able to enjoy it. Before we get to boring details, here’s a little bit about the book you can win, aka what Jessica’s new novel is all about.
There’s a fine line between love and hate . . . And for the last seven years, Natalie Groves has hated Jeremy Walters.
Natalie Groves was meant for great things. But soon after her fiancé left, Natalie’s father was diagnosed with cancer. Suddenly her grand plans evaporated . . . and God felt very far away.
Fast-forward seven years, and an internship presents Natalie a chance at her destiny—but she needs a job to work around it. And the only offer available is worse than a life sentence. Her ex Jeremy, now back in town, is desperate for help with his infant son and troubled teenage niece, Lili. And Natalie may be just the one to help Jeremy . . . provided they don’t kill each other in the process.
When Jeremy and Natalie join forces, sparks fly. But will either of them get burned along the way?- Goodreads
(This post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Read the disclosure page for details.)Amazon | Goodreads
Giveaway: Sweet New Romance from Jessica Kate
Today, you can enter (below) to win a paperback copy of this novel; I have a copy from the author (which I’ve read), and my preorder, too, so I want one of you to have this fantastic new work of fiction. Here’s the rules and regs.
And now let’s get those annoying rules and regulation details out of the way.
- The book will be a paperback prize (unless otherwise noted), and is open to U.S. READERS (or those who can have it shipped in the U.S.). By entering, you are acknowledging that you this can be shipped within the U.S.
- By entering, you are acknowledging that you are over 18*; and that you are aware, I will contact you via the email address you provide in the Rafflecopter form (below). (With your permission, this will be the address we use to gift the book, when applicable, to you via Amazon.)
- Anyone who leaves a comment under “anonymous,” please leave the same name you enter into the widget in your comment. (I ask this in consideration of fairness to everyone else, I want to be able to be sure everyone who used the Rafflecopter correctly has a fair chance at winning against those who abuse it – there have been a few people I could not verify.)
- The winner is by random selection (via Rafflecopter); failure to complete the “tasks” does result in disqualification.
- The winner(s) will receive an email from me via the email address in the Rafflecopter form within 1-3 days of the giveaway’s close.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before another winner is chosen at random.
To enter the giveaway, just enter as much or as little as you like into the Rafflecopter widget, which you’ll find down below. The giveaway ends September 15th. Happy Rafflecopter-ing – and good luck!
*Or you must have a parent’s permission to provide a mailing address
#GIVEAWAY Enter for a chance to win JESSICA KATE’S debut novel https://bit.ly/2lBo40M #BookNerd #MustRead #Bookworm via @RissiJC
New Romance Book Giveaway | Enter the Book Giveaway for Jessica Kate’s LOVE AND OTHER MISTAKES https://bit.ly/2lBo40M #NewRelease #Bookworm #MustRead @RissiJCNew Romance Book Giveaway | Celebrate Jessica Kate's LOVE AND OTHER MISTAKES with a new Finding Wonderland #Giveaway Click To Tweet a Rafflecopter giveaway