Welcome to a new month, and another Finding Wonderland giveaway as a part of It Starts at Midnight’s giveaway hop! This means another giveaway aka, ‘book giveaway December2019.’ What upcoming novels do you most anticipate?
Up for grabs in this monthly giveaway is, as usual, a little “winner’s choice” selection of books – one in which you can pick from the below list. The list is down below for your perusal.
December 2019 Giveaway
(This post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Read the disclosure page for details.)
- The Piper’s Pursuit by Melanie Dickerson (December) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Dating Charade by Melissa Ferguson (December 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Major’s Daughter by Regina Jennings (December 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Meg & Jo by Virginia Kantra (December 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Brand of Light by Ronie Kendig (December 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Bridge to Belle Island by Julie Klassen (December 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Seconds to Live by Susan Sleeman (December 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters (December 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Echoes Among the Stones by Jaime Jo Wright (December 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Hearts, Strings and Other Breakable Things (December 17) · Amazon | Goodreads
- and perhaps one or two other choices in the random winner’s email notification!
Since this is a month-long hop giveaway, it will run through the end of December, the 31st. *Please note, I have not read any of these.
And now let’s get those annoying rules and regulation details out of the way.
- The book will be a Kindle prize (unless otherwise noted), and is open to All READERS. By entering, you are acknowledging that you can accept a Kindle / e-book prize.
- By entering, you are acknowledging that you are over 18*, and that you are aware, I will contact you via the email address you provide in the Rafflecopter form (below). (With your permission, this address will then be used to gift the book to you via Amazon.)
- Anyone who leaves a comment under “anonymous,” please leave the same name you enter into the widget in your comment (I ask this in consideration of fairness to everyone, I want to be able to be sure everyone who used the Rafflecopter correctly has a fair chance at winning against those who do no fill it out right; there have been a few people I could not verify).
- The winner is by random selection (via Rafflecopter); failure to complete the “tasks” does result in disqualification.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via the email address in the Rafflecopter form within 1-3 days of the giveaway’s close.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before another winner is chosen at random.
To enter the giveaway, just enter as much or as little as you like into the Rafflecopter widget, which you’ll find down below. The giveaway ends December 31st. Happy Rafflecopter-ing – and good luck!
*Or you must have a parent’s permission to provide a mailing address
#GIVEAWAY Enter for a chance to win a 2019 December release! https://bit.ly/2P28BBZ Part of @ShannonMiz’s giveaway hop! #YALit #BookNerd #Bookworm via @RissiJC
Book #Giveaway | Enter the Book Giveaway December2019 https://bit.ly/2P28BBZ #NewRelease #Bookworm #GiveawayHop #MustRead @RissiJCBook #Giveaway Hop! | December 2019 New Release Celebration. Celebrating the start of a new month with a new release giveaway Click To Tweet a Rafflecopter giveaway