Hello, December. Welcome, readers. The first of a new month comes to Finding Wonderland with the usual: another installment of ‘Month in Review November 2019.’ This one is a bit later than usual because I pushed it back due to end/beginning of the month publications, and of course, the Thanksgiving holiday.
Like last month, this site is FULL of seasonal content, and there’s more to come! I have so many things started, and am hopefully going to walk them to completion. *fingers crossed* What about you, do you have a long Christmas to-do checklist? (Which is another post coming!) As I ask each “month in review,” do make sure to share some of your favorite discoveries in the comments.
Ciao, November 2019. Bonjour, December 2019!
Let’s do this!!
Month in Review: November 2019 Updates, News + #Booktube Talk
»Favorites & Fun (New-y Things) from November 2019«
1: Christmas Cards | I am so far behind on the task that are Christmas cards. I worked on this some, in the past week, but golly, there’s still a lot to go. Even though I only send 30-40 out, when they’re made at home, that’s time consuming. *UPDATE: I FINISHED THIS TODAY!! Just have to mail out the cards, and THEY ARE DONE. *confetti toss*
2: Dancing with the Stars | Watched this season and was so unimpressed by the judges obvious favoritism and barbs (they’re getting worse, right?), and one cannot forget the annoying new (“improved”) scoring system.
3: Giveaway | As always, there’s a new monthly giveaway running now – December 31! You can win a select “winner’s choice” book from the list in the post, and stay tuned. I have at least two additional giveaways coming in the next week and a half. So check back often.
»Favorite Blog Posts | Month in Review November 2019«
(Blog posts that, while not necessarily the most popular, were fun to write)
- 1: ‘Bluff City Law’ Pilot: Family Tension Is The Best Defense | One of my favorite new 2019 shows.
- 2: How I Decorate: A Simple and Sparkling Décor Guide | Had so much fun writing this. It’s different than my “norm,” but sometimes you have to try new things.
- 3: ‘The Knight Before Christmas’ is The Best Kind of Fun! | I mean it’s a reunion between Vanessa Hudgens and Netflix. What could be better?!
- 4: The Proud Protectors: 20 of the Most Memorable Veteran Day Characters | Anytime I can honor the military, no matter how small a way, I’m in.
- 5: ‘The Unicorn’ Review: First Impression of the Adorable New Comedy | This show is 100% pure adorable.
- 6: Warm and Wonderful Winter Novels to Enjoy | We all enjoy a seasonal read now and again, right?
BONUS! I enjoyed writing so many things this month, which also includes a kind of book v movie thing on Let it Snow; a “movie news” addition in which I talk about the new trailer for the 2020 adaptation of Emma; and finally a little December 2019 Hallmark Channel Christmas movie schedule.
⇉ THROWBACK FAVORITES | aka the section in which we take a peek at what I was writing about or posting this time last year.
- 1: Crazy Rich Asians – A Colorful Romantic Comedy that Delights
- 2: Date My Dad – A Cute Show To Make you Smile!
- 3: It’s Christmas, Eve – Celebrate the Holiday Spirit in Song!
- 4: North & South (2004) – A Beautiful & Authentic Romance
- 5: The Scarlet Pimpernel – Romance and Revolutionary Adventure!
» Monthly Popular Posts | November 2019 «
- 1: 23 of the Best Most Wholesome Romantic-Comedies
- 2: Book #Giveaway Hop! | November 2019 New Release Celebration (CLOSED)
- 3: Love at the Christmas Table (2012) – Seasonal Romance Through the Years
- 4: ‘Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses’: A Sweet Romance!
- 5: The Good & Bad (and Helpful!) Changes in my Reading Habits
»Popular Posts the Week of November 25 – 30 «
- 1: 23 of the Best Most Wholesome Romantic-Comedies
- 2: Warm and Wonderful Winter Novels to Enjoy
- 3: A Royal Winter – A Cinderella Fairy Tale (Plus a European Castle)
- 4: New Book December 2019 Giveaway
- 5: ‘Chesapeake Shores,’ Season Four is the Big Year to Celebrate!
- 6: Love at the Christmas Table (2012) – Seasonal Romance Through the Years
»Finding Wonderland on Booktube | Month in Review November 2019 «
- Tis-the-Season-a-Thon TBR 2019
- Saying a Sincere ‘Thank You’
- TO BE A [GOOD] BOOK SNOB: The Book Snob Tag
- *MORE* Books to Unhaul, Part 4
- Autumn Colors, Cookies, Reading & SNOW!? October 2019 Vlog
»Books Read | November 2019 «
(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you to anyone who makes a purchase through these links. Read the disclosure page for details.)
- Castle in the Clouds (January 2020) ● On Amazon | Add on Goodreads
- Let it Snow ● On Amazon | Add on Goodreads
- Deck the Shelves ● On Amazon | Add on Goodreads
»Around the Interwebs« what else am I writing?
Silver Petticoat | Taking a look back at my month in review on Silver Petticoat.
Silver Petticoat is on a bit of a hiatus just now, which means that the contributing writer’s aren’t currently adding to the webzine’s new content. But, there is some fun new stuff going up, so check it out if you’re curious!
Articles and Lists | None! (see above note)
Film and TV Reviews | None! (see above note)
TV Recaps | None!
As always, thanks to the editors of Silver Petticoat and my fellow contributors! Working with you all is always fun.
There we go, another end and close to yet another “month in review” here at Finding Wonderland. Tell me all about the great new discoveries you made this past month! New blogs (I also love to meet new writers and bloggers); amazing new bookstgram or booktube accounts; new films or fashion finds? Any new bookstagram tips or secrets? Comment down below with your new favorites!A New November 2019 Recap: Fun Reads, Christmas Cards and More! Talking the Month in Review: November 2019. What did you discover? #BookNerd #NovemberWrapUp #BloggersTribe Click To Tweet
Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland
please excuse the “disorder.” you can read more about Finding Wonderland’s changes, new follow options and why archive posts are a mess in my “Disorder + Feedback” post!