Hello, second month of 2020! Welcome, readers. The first of a new month comes to Finding Wonderland with the usual, and another installment of ‘Month in Review January 2020’ edition!
Back during the holiday season, I made a commitment (mostly because I had so many seasonal rom-coms I wanted to cover) to publish something new every day, and I did for quite some time. In this new year, I continue this trend, and plan to keep this up, but we shall see how long this lasts. As I ask each “month in review,” do make sure to share some of your favorite discoveries in the comments – or what you’re looking for from bloggers; is there a topic, trend, niche or anything goes you’re looking to see more of?
Ciao, January 2020. Bonjour, February 2020!
Let’s do this!!
Month in Review: January 2020 Updates, News + #Booktube Talk
1: Birthday | January is my dad’s birthday month (technically, it’s tomorrow), and while we won’t do anything beyond the normal routine, and an episode of Blue Bloods (because we’re wild like that), it’s still fun to celebrate family.
2: Jo & Laurie | I’m not an advocate (or against really… I don’t have a thought either way) for this almost-could-have-been-ship in Little Women, but I must say, I’m 100% curious about this upcoming novel that asks what if Jo & Laurie were a love story?
2: Lists | I’ve been very into creating lists lately. I used to do this off and on over the 7 (or is it eight?) years I’ve been blogging, but it’s been more recently that I’ve really enjoyed it! Tell me, what kinds of lists – or blog content in general, are you most looking for?
»Favorite Blog Posts«
(Blog posts that, while not necessarily the most popular, were fun to write)
- 1: 20+ of the Best Cozy Movies to Stay in With! | So enjoyed putting this one together.
- 2: ‘A Beautiful Place to Die’ is one Fun New Destination Mystery Clue! | One of, if not the, best of the Hallmark mysteries.
- 3: ‘Detective Pikachu’: A Silly, but Cool Animated Adventure | I mean, who doesn’t love a good popcorn movie now and again?
- 4: ‘Ladies in Black’: A Surprising but Really Good Adaptation | LOVE this underrated period drama – so much!
- 5: ‘The Map From Here to There’ is a Really Good Novel | Bittersweet but well worth a read if you like Emery’s novels.
⇉ THROWBACK FAVORITES | aka the section in which we take a peek at what I was writing about or posting this time last year.
- 1: Dog Days – Lighthearted Comedy that Will Draw a Smile
- 2: New & Old Favorites: Love Stories in Fiction, Part 1
- 3: Pretty in Punxsutawney – A Romance & Comedy That Repeats!
- 4: The Sound of Music: Live! A Beloved Love Story From ITV
- 5: Vanity Fair – See Miss Sharp Make a Colorful Comeback
- 6: Winter Love Story – A Roadtrip Romance That Will Charm
» Monthly Popular Posts | January 2020 «
- 1: 10 of the Best Hallmark Leading Heroes and Heroines! A Guest Post
- 2: New Book January 2020 Giveaway
- 3: 23 of the Best Most Wholesome Romantic-Comedies
- 4: New Novels for the First Half of 2020 to Enjoy, Part One
- 5: ‘A Royal Winter’ – A Cinderella Fairy Tale (Plus a European Castle)
- 6: ‘Love on Iceland’: An Adventurous Romance
»Popular Posts the Week of January 23 – 30 «
- 1: New Book January 2020 Giveaway (CLOSES January 31!)
- 2: Some of the Cute & Creative Novel Art I Like, Part Two!
- 3: 23 of the Best Most Wholesome Romantic-Comedies
- 4: A Few of the 2020 Novels I Hope will Dazzle as Five Stars
- 5: 3 of the Reasons Why I Don’t (& Do) Like ‘A Discovery of Witches’
»Finding Wonderland on Booktube | January 2020 «
- Another Month, Another #BookHaul + Wrap Up | January 2020
- Five Star Predictions of 2020
- UPCOMING COVER ART I HEART: 2020
- ANTICIPATED READS OF 2020! PART ONE
- December 2019: #BOOKHAUL + WRAP UP
»Books Read | January 2020«
(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you to anyone who makes a purchase through these links. Read the disclosure page for details.)
- We Met in December (finished) ● Amazon | Goodreads
- Tweet Cute (finished) ● Amazon | Goodreads
- The Map from Here to There ● Amazon | Goodreads
- How to Speak Boy ● Amazon | Goodreads
- Finding Mr. Better-Than-You ● Amazon | Goodreads
- If for Any Reason (currently reading) ● Amazon | Goodreads
- A Girl’s Guide to the Outback ● Amazon | Goodreads
»Around the Interwebs« what else am I writing?
Silver Petticoat | Taking a look back at my ‘month in review January 2020,’ on Silver Petticoat.
Silver Petticoat is still on something of a hiatus just now, which means that the contributing writer’s aren’t currently adding to the webzine’s new content. But, there is some fun new stuff going up from the editors/curators/owners, so check it out if you’re curious! In the meantime, I’m also sharing things like the new monthly Hallmark schedules here.
Articles and Lists | None! (see above note)
Film and TV Reviews | None! (see above note)
TV Recaps | None!
As always, thanks to the editors of Silver Petticoat and my fellow contributors! Working with you all is always fun.
Month in Review: January 2020 Updates, News + #Booktube Talk. What new discoveries did YOU make in January? #Bloggers #AMReading Click To Tweet
Another month comes to its close, and with it another Finding Wonderland “wrap up.” Tell me, did you discover any AMAZING new books? Bloggers? Booktubers? Bookstagram accounts? I’d love to “meet” these new accounts and the people behind them if so. Tell me about them or the books you’ve read… or anything goes.
Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland
please excuse the “disorder.” you can read more about Finding Wonderland’s changes, new follow options and why archive posts are a mess in my “Disorder + Feedback” post!