HELLO, readers and friends! We turn the calendar on a new month, and with it, comes the arrival of a new Finding Wonderland giveaway as a part of It Starts at Midnight’s giveaway hop. Yes, it’s time again for the ‘book giveaway March 2020.’
Tell me, what are you most excited to see on store shelves this month?
Below you’ll find what’s up for grabs this month. It’s another “winner’s choice” selection of new release (March) books.
March 2020 Giveaway
(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you to anyone who makes a purchase through these links. Read the disclosure page for details.)
- The Light in Hidden Places by Sharon Cameron (March 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare (March 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- One Little Lie by Colleen Coble (March 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Woman of Sunlight by Mary Connealy (March 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Runaway Bride by Jody Hedlund (March 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu (March 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Secrets of My Heart by Tracie Peterson (March 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver (March 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Moment of Truth by Kasie West (March 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren (March 18) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Before I Called you Mine by Nicole Deese (March 31) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Starfish Pier by Irene Hannon (March 31) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Traitor’s Pawn by Lisa Harris (March 31) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Imagine Me by Tahereh Mafi (March 31) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Dead End by Nancy Mehl (March 31) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Silent Shadows by Natalie Walters (March 31) · Amazon | Goodreads
- and perhaps one or two other choices in the random winner’s email notification!
Since this is a month-long hop giveaway, it will run through the end of March, the 31st. *Please note, I have not read any of these; and many titles listed are secular fiction
And now let’s get those annoying rules and regulation details out of the way.
- The book will be a Kindle prize (unless otherwise noted), and is open to All READERS. By entering, you are acknowledging that you can accept a Kindle / e-book prize.
- By entering, you are acknowledging that you are over 18*, and that you are aware, I will contact you via the email address you provide in the Rafflecopter form (below). (With your permission, this address will then be used to gift the book to you via Amazon.)
- Anyone who leaves a comment under “anonymous,” please leave the same name you enter into the widget in your comment (I ask this in consideration of fairness to everyone else, I want to be able to be sure everyone who uses the Rafflecopter correctly has a fair chance at winning against those who abuse it – there have been a few people I could not verify).
- The winner is by random selection (via Rafflecopter); failure to complete the “tasks” does result in disqualification.
The winner(s) will be contacted via the email address in the Rafflecopter form within 1-3 days of the giveaway’s close. Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before another winner is chosen at random.
To enter the giveaway, just enter as much or as little as you like into the Rafflecopter widget, which you’ll find down below. The giveaway ends March 31st Happy Rafflecopter-ing – and good luck!
*Or you must have a parent’s permission to provide a mailing address
#GIVEAWAY Enter for a chance to win a 2020 March release! https://bit.ly/3ae4iMI Part of @ShannonMiz’s giveaway hop! #YALit #BookNerd #Bookworm via @RissiJC
Book #Giveaway | Enter the Book Giveaway March 2020 https://bit.ly/3ae4iMI #NewRelease #Bookworm #GiveawayHop #MustRead @RissiJCBook #Giveaway Hop! | March 2020 New Release Celebration. Celebrating the start of a new month with a new release giveaway Click To Tweet