Hey there, friends readers and bookworms. Finding Wonderland is ready with a new giveaway as a part of It Starts at Midnight’s giveaway hop. Let’s do this! Here we go with another ‘book giveaway September 2020.’
What do you see below that makes you MOST excited??
Below you’ll find what’s up for grabs this month. It’s another “winner’s choice” selection of books.
NEW BOOK SEPTEMBER 2020 GIVEAWAY
- The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (September 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Not Your #LoveStory by Sonia Hartl (September 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- An Ivy Hill Christmas by Julie Klassen (September 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Majesty by Katharine McGee (September 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Recommended for You by Laura Silverman (September 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Haunting at Bonaventure Circus by Jaime Jo Wright (September 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Charming as a Verb by Ben Philippe (September 8) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Two Reasons to Run by Colleen Coble (September 8) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Until I Met You by Tari Faris (September 8) · Amazon | Goodreads
- A Portrait of Loyalty by Roseanna M. White (September 8) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Far from Normal by Becky Wallace (September 22) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Well Played by Jen DeLuca (September 29) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Skyhunter by Marie Lu (September 29) · Amazon | Goodreads
- and perhaps one or two other choices in the random winner’s email notification!
BOOK REVIEW | ‘You Deserve Each Other’: An Unusually Fun Romance Novel
Since this is a month-long hop giveaway, it will run through the end of September, the 30th. *Please note, I have not read any of these; and many titles listed are secular fiction, which means PG-13/R-rated content.
- And now let’s get those annoying rules and regulation details out of the way.
- The book will be a Kindle prize (unless otherwise noted), and is open to All READERS. By entering, you are acknowledging that you can accept a Kindle / e-book prize.
- By entering, you are acknowledging that you are over 18*, and that you are aware, I will contact you via the email address you provide in the Rafflecopter form (below). (With your permission, this address will then be used to gift the book to you via Amazon.)
- Anyone who leaves a comment under “anonymous,” please leave the same name you enter into the widget in your comment (I ask this in consideration of fairness to everyone else, I want to be able to be sure everyone who uses the Rafflecopter correctly has a fair chance at winning against those who abuse it – there have been a few people I could not verify).
- The winner is by random selection (via Rafflecopter); failure to complete the “tasks” does result in disqualification.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via the email address in the Rafflecopter form within 1-3 days of the giveaway’s close.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before another winner is chosen at random.
To enter the giveaway, just enter as much or as little as you like into the Rafflecopter widget, which you’ll find down below. The giveaway ends September 30th. Happy Rafflecopter-ing – and good luck!
*Or you must have a parent’s permission to provide a mailing addressa Rafflecopter giveaway
SHARABLES ⇉Book #Giveaway Hop! | September 2020 New Release Celebration. Celebrating the start of a new month with a new release giveaway. #Bookish #BloggersTribe #NewBooks Click To Tweet
#GIVEAWAY Enter for a chance to win a 2020 September release! https://bit.ly/34Tx7hY Part of @ShannonMiz’s giveaway hop! #YALit #BookNerd #Bookworm via @RissiJC
Book #Giveaway | Enter the Book Giveaway September 2020 https://bit.ly/34Tx7hY #NewRelease #Bookworm #GiveawayHop #MustRead @RissiJC