Hello, everyone – and welcome to this new season of autumn. Are you excited for this new season? We’re here, ready for a new Finding Wonderland giveaway as a part of It Starts at Midnight’s giveaway hop. Yes, it’s time again for the ‘book giveaway October 2020.’
Below you’ll find what’s up for grabs this month. It’s another “winner’s choice” selection of books.
NEW BOOK OCTOBER 2020 GIVEAWAY
(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Read the disclosure page for details.)
- Roommaid by Sariah Wilson (out now!) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Code for Love and Heartbreak by Jillian Cantor (October 6) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Point of Danger by Irene Hannon (October 6) · Amazon | Goodreads
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren (October 6) · Amazon | Goodreads
- One Way Or Another by Kara McDowell (October 6) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Everywhere to Hide by Siri Mitchell (October 6) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Sarah Morgenthaler (October 6) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Forever by Your Side (October 6) by Tracie Peterson · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Price of Valor by Susan May Warren (October 6) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss (October 13) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Winter, White and Wicked by Shannon Dittemore (October 13) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Rebecca [Movie Tie-in Edition] by Daphne De Maurier (October 20) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Love Note by Joanna Davidson Politano (October 20) · Amazon | Goodreads
- and perhaps one or two other choices in the random winner’s email notification!
Since this is a month-long hop giveaway, it will run through the end of October, the 31st. *Please note, I have not read any of these; and many titles listed are secular fiction.
- And now let’s get those annoying rules and regulation details out of the way.
- The book will be a Kindle prize (unless otherwise noted), and is open to All READERS. By entering, you are acknowledging that you can accept a Kindle / e-book prize.
- By entering, you are acknowledging that you are over 18*, and that you are aware, I will contact you via the email address you provide in the Rafflecopter form (below). (With your permission, this address will then be used to gift the book to you via Amazon.)
- Anyone who leaves a comment under “anonymous,” please leave the same name you enter into the widget in your comment (I ask this in consideration of fairness to everyone else, I want to be able to be sure everyone who uses the Rafflecopter correctly has a fair chance at winning against those who abuse it – there have been a few people I could not verify).
- The winner is by random selection (via Rafflecopter); failure to complete the “tasks” does result in disqualification.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via the email address in the Rafflecopter form within 1-3 days of the giveaway’s close.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before another winner is chosen at random.
To enter the giveaway, just enter as much or as little as you like into the Rafflecopter widget, which you’ll find down below. The giveaway ends October 31st. Happy Rafflecopter-ing – and good luck!
*Or you must have a parent’s permission to provide a mailing addressa Rafflecopter giveaway
SHARABLES ⇉Book #Giveaway Hop! | October 2020 New Release Celebration. Celebrating the start of a new month with a new release giveaway. #MustRead #NewBooks Click To Tweet
#GIVEAWAY Enter for a chance to win a 2020 October release! https://bit.ly/34jU3Fl Part of @ShannonMiz’s giveaway hop! #YALit #BookNerd #Bookworm via @RissiJC
Book #Giveaway | Enter the Book Giveaway October 2020 https://bit.ly/34jU3Fl #NewRelease #Bookworm #GiveawayHop #MustRead @RissiJC