Hey, there, everyone! Back at the beginning of a new month and we’re here for a new Book Giveaway March 2022, because why not? We just like a little book party. Let’s get this monthly tradition of a new Finding Wonderland giveaway as we join up with the It Starts at Midnight’s giveaway hop rolling.
As is the usual rule, we have another month long giveaway of a “winner’s choice” selection of books!
NEW BOOK MARCH 2022 GIVEAWAY
(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you to anyone who makes a purchase through these links. Read the disclosure page for details.)
NEW BOOK MARCH 2022 GIVEAWAY #NEWBOOKS #NEWRELEASES #CHRISTIANFICTION #ROMANCEFICTION #ENTERTOWIN Click To Tweet
- Malicious Intent, Lynn H. Blackburn (March 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Spark of Love, Amanda Cabot (March 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Element of Love, Mary Connealy (March 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Enchanting the Heiress, Kristi Ann Hunter (March 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Letter from Briarton Park, Sarah E. Ladd (March 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- This Might Get Awkward, Kara McDowell (March 1)· Amazon | Goodreads
- Along the Rio Grande, Tracie Peterson (March 1) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Love, Decoded, Jennifer Yen (March 8) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Mozart Code, Rachel McMillan (March 15) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Being Mary Bennet, J.C. Peterson (March 15) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Words We Keep, Erin Stewart (March 15) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Do-Over, Bethany Turner (March 15) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Always Jane, Jenn Bennett (March 29) · Amazon | Goodreads
Since this is a month-long hop giveaway, it will run through the end of March the 31st. *Please note, I have not read any of these; and many titles listed are secular fiction, which likely means R or PG-13 content.
And now let’s get those annoying rules and regulation details out of the way.
- The book will be an e-book prize (unless otherwise noted), and is open to All READERS (who can accept a Kindle e-book). By entering, you are acknowledging that you can accept a Kindle / e-book prize (from Amazon or another online retailer).
- By entering, you are acknowledging that you are over 18*, and that you are aware, I will contact you via the email address you provide in the Rafflecopter form (below). (With your permission, this address will then be used to gift the book to you via Amazon.) *if you have a U.S. mailing address you have have a physical book option
- Anyone who leaves a comment under “anonymous,” please leave the same name you enter into the widget in your comment (I ask this in consideration of fairness to everyone else, I want to be able to be sure everyone who uses the Rafflecopter correctly has a fair chance at winning against those who abuse it – there have been a few people I could not verify).
- The winner is by random selection (via Rafflecopter); failure to complete the “tasks” does result in disqualification.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via the email address in the Rafflecopter form within 1-3 days of the giveaway’s close.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before another winner is chosen at random.
- To enter the giveaway, just enter as much or as little as you like into the Rafflecopter widget, which you’ll find down below. The giveaway ends March 31. Happy Rafflecopter-ing – and good luck!
*Or you must have a parent’s permission to provide a mailing addressa Rafflecopter giveaway
#GIVEAWAY Enter for a chance to win a 2022 March release! https://bit.ly/3Htqumg Part of @ShannonMiz’s giveaway hop! #YALit #BookNerd #Bookworm via @RissiJC
Book #Giveaway | Enter the Book Giveaway March 2022 https://bit.ly/3Htqumg #NewRelease #Bookworm #GiveawayHop #MustRead @RissiJC