HELLO, readers and friends! Here comes the official (almost) start of summer, plus the normal arrival of a new Finding Wonderland giveaway as a part of It Starts at Midnight’s giveaway hop. You guessed it: we’re ready for the ‘book giveaway June 2020.’
Do you anticipate any of this month’s new books…?
Below you’ll find what’s up for grabs this month. It’s another “winner’s choice” selection of books; which ones catch YOUR eye?
NEW BOOK JUNE 2020 GIVEAWAY
- If I Were You by Lynn Austin (June 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- A Gilded Lady by Elizabeth Camden (June 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- My Calamity Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodie Meadows (June 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Way of Love by Tracie Peterson (June 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Heart of a Hero by Susan May Warren (June 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Closer Than She Knows by Kelly Irvin (June 9) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Hood by Jenny Elder Moke (June 9) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston (June 16) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Deadly Curious by Cindy Antsey (June 23) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Party of Two by Jasmine Guillory (June 23) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Love on the Main Stage by S.A. Damingo (June 25) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Set the Stars Alight by Amanda Dykes (June 30) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Don’t Keep Silent by Elizabeth Goddard (June 30) · Amazon | Goodreads
- A Bride of Convenience by Jody Hedlund (June 30) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Crushing Depths by Dani Pettrey (June 30) · Amazon | Goodreads
- and perhaps one or two other choices in the random winner’s email notification!
FILM REVIEW | Based on the Romance Novel: ‘The Lost Husband’ Review
Since this is a month-long hop giveaway, it will run through the end of June, the 30th. *Please note, I have not read any of these; and many titles listed are secular fiction.
- And now let’s get those annoying rules and regulation details out of the way.
- The book will be a Kindle prize (unless otherwise noted), and is open to All READERS. By entering, you are acknowledging that you can accept a Kindle / e-book prize.
- By entering, you are acknowledging that you are over 18*, and that you are aware, I will contact you via the email address you provide in the Rafflecopter form (below). (With your permission, this address will then be used to gift the book to you via Amazon.)
- Anyone who leaves a comment under “anonymous,” please leave the same name you enter into the widget in your comment (I ask this in consideration of fairness to everyone else, I want to be able to be sure everyone who uses the Rafflecopter correctly has a fair chance at winning against those who abuse it – there have been a few people I could not verify).
- The winner is by random selection (via Rafflecopter); failure to complete the “tasks” does result in disqualification.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via the email address in the Rafflecopter form within 1-3 days of the giveaway’s close.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before another winner is chosen at random.
To enter the giveaway, just enter as much or as little as you like into the Rafflecopter widget, which you’ll find down below. The giveaway ends June 30th. Happy Rafflecopter-ing – and good luck!
*Or you must have a parent’s permission to provide a mailing address
SHAREABLES ⇉Book #Giveaway Hop! | June 2020 New Release Celebration. Celebrating the start of a new month with a new release giveaway. #NewBooks #MustRead #YALit #BloggersTribe Click To Tweet a Rafflecopter giveaway
#GIVEAWAY Enter for a chance to win a 2020 June release! https://bit.ly/3gQnOmq Part of @ShannonMiz’s giveaway hop! #YALit #BookNerd #Bookworm via @RissiJC
Book #Giveaway | Enter the Book Giveaway June 2020 https://bit.ly/3gQnOmq #NewRelease #Bookworm #GiveawayHop #MustRead @RissiJC