Hey, there, fellow readers and friends! It’s a brand new month, and so we have a new Finding Wonderland giveaway as a part of It Starts at Midnight’s giveaway hop. Here we go with another ‘book giveaway February 2021.’
Below you’ll find what’s up for grabs this month. It’s another “winner’s choice” selection of books.
NEW BOOK FEBRUARY 2021 GIVEAWAY
(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Read the disclosure page for details.)
- Finlay Donovan is Killing It, Ellie Cosimano (February 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Shadows of the White City, Jocelyn Green (February 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Make Up, Break Up, Lily Menon (February 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- When Twilight Breaks, Sarah Sundin (February 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- A Taste for Love, Jennifer Yen (February 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- A Pho Love Story, Loan Le (February 9) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Paris Dressmaker, Kristy Cambron (February 16) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Prince of Spies, Elizabeth Camden (February 16) · Amazon | Goodreads
- **I’ll try to find a few more choices to add here tomorrow as well (I ran out of time today!); apologies! (Drop your anticipated February releases below!)
- and perhaps one or two other choices in the random winner’s email notification!
BOOK REVIEW | ‘New Year’s Kiss’ is the Seasonal YA Readers Will Enjoy!
Since this is a month-long hop giveaway, it will run through the end of February the 28th. *Please note, I have not read any of these; and many titles listed are secular fiction.
- And now let’s get those annoying rules and regulation details out of the way.
- The book will be an e-book prize (unless otherwise noted), and is open to All READERS. By entering, you are **acknowledging that you can accept a Kindle / e-book prize** Those unable to accept an e-book will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are acknowledging that you are over 18*, and that you are aware, I will contact you via the email address you provide in the Rafflecopter form (below). (With your permission, this address will then be used to gift the book to you via an online – Amazon, Christian Book, etc., retailer.)
- Anyone who leaves a comment under “anonymous,” please leave the same name you enter into the widget in your comment (I ask this in consideration of fairness to everyone else, I want to be able to be sure everyone who uses the Rafflecopter correctly has a fair chance at winning against those who abuse it – there have been a few people I could not verify).
- The winner is by random selection (via Rafflecopter); failure to complete the “tasks” does result in disqualification.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via the email address in the Rafflecopter form within 1-3 days of the giveaway’s close.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before another winner is chosen at random.
To enter the giveaway, just enter as much or as little as you like into the Rafflecopter widget, which you’ll find down below. The giveaway ends February 28. Happy Rafflecopter-ing – and good luck!
*Or you must have a parent’s permission to provide a mailing addressa Rafflecopter giveaway
SHARABLES ⇉NEW BOOK FEBRUARY 2021 GIVEAWAY. Features a selection of new February releases as a "winner's choice" giveaway. #NewBooks #AmReading #BookWorm #BookLove Click To Tweet
#GIVEAWAY Enter for a chance to win a 2021 February release! https://bit.ly/2MyAMbV Part of @ShannonMiz’s giveaway hop! #YALit #BookNerd #Bookworm via @RissiJC
Book #Giveaway | Enter the Book Giveaway February 2021 https://bit.ly/2MyAMbV #NewRelease #Bookworm #GiveawayHop #MustRead @RissiJC