I have this kind of unintentional tradition when it comes to two of my most favorite authors. Every year at this time of year, novelist Becky Wade releases a contemporary romance novel. Usually, Becky kindly sends me a copy of her latest release, which is after I’ve preordered the novel. By then, I’ve always forgotten to cancel the novel I order, but I also don’t care because it’s by one of my most favorite authors and I love to support their books. Plus, even better, this means I can feature a Let it be Me book giveaway! This is always a good reason to have a little party, so… *confetti toss*
BOOK REVIEW | ‘IS IT ANY WONDER’: A GOOD LITTLE SUMMER BEACH READ!
Best of all, this giveaway has nothing to do with an e-copy! This time around, it’s a paperback giveaway copy! Bad news is, it’s strictly a U.S. book giveaway. (Sorry, but this is the reason I don’t even do U.S. paperback giveaways; shipping is crazy!) Below you’ll find the synopsis, usual rules, and of course, the Rafflecopter, too!
THE STORY: Having graduated college at 18, Sebastian Grant has continued to leverage his intelligence and determination to become a pediatric heart surgeon. The more accolades he receives, the more he’s driven to pursue. Then he meets high school math teacher Leah Montgomery, and his fast-spinning world comes to a sudden stop.
Solving advanced math equations by the age of five, Leah has always wanted to pursue a PhD in mathematics. She willingly put that dream on hold to raise her brother. Now that he is of age, she’s set on avoiding any obstacles to her goal–including romance.
When Leah receives surprising news in the process of taking a test for tracking her ancestry, she asks Sebastian to help her comb through aged hospital records to learn more. Soon his presence isn’t so easily ignored. But when Sebastian learns his best friend also has feelings for Leah, he begins to question his resolve to win her. Attaining their deepest desires may require more sacrifices than they ever imagined. – Goodreads
And now let’s get those annoying rules and regulation details out of the way.
- The book will be a paperback prize, and is open to U.S. READERS. By entering, you are acknowledging that the book can be sent to a U.S. address.
- By entering, you are acknowledging that you are over 18*, and that you are aware, I will contact you via the email address you provide in the Rafflecopter form (below). (You will need to provide a valid U.S. address to send the book to at this time.)
- Anyone who leaves a comment under “anonymous,” please leave the same name you enter into the widget in your comment (I ask this in consideration of fairness to everyone else, I want to be able to be sure everyone who uses the Rafflecopter correctly has a fair chance at winning against those who abuse it – there have been a few people I could not verify).
- The winner is by random selection (via Rafflecopter); failure to complete the “tasks” does result in disqualification.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via the email address in the Rafflecopter form within 1-3 days of the giveaway’s close.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before another winner is chosen at random.
To enter the giveaway, just enter as much or as little as you like into the Rafflecopter widget, which you’ll find down below. The giveaway ends May 5 Happy Rafflecopter-ing – and good luck!
*Or you must have a parent’s permission to provide a mailing address
Let it Be Me Book Giveaway (U.S. Only)a Rafflecopter giveaway
SHARABLES ⇉A RANDOM BOOK GIVEAWAY: BECKY WADE'S LET IT BE ME #BOOKGIVEAWAY #GIVEAWAY #ROMANCE Click To Tweet
#GIVEAWAY Enter for a chance to win ‘Let it Be Me,’ the latest Becky Wade release! https://bit.ly/2MyAMbV #BookNerd #Bookworm via @RissiJC
Book #Giveaway | Enter the Book Giveaway for a copy of Becky Wade’s new novel https://bit.ly/2MyAMbV #NewRelease #Bookworm #MustRead @RissiJC