Hello, readers and friends. Can you believe we’re at MONTH FIVE of 2022!? Don’t you feel as if it were only yesterday we made introductions to 2022? As it’s the star of a new month, we have our usual new Book Giveaway May 2022, because why not? We just like a little book party. Let’s get this monthly tradition of a new Finding Wonderland giveaway as we join up with the It Starts at Midnight’s giveaway hop rolling.
As is the usual rule, we have another month long giveaway of a “winner’s choice” selection of books!
NEW BOOK MAY 2022 GIVEAWAY
(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you to anyone who makes a purchase through these links. Read the disclosure page for details.)
- Shadowed Loyalty, Roseanna M. White (May 2) · Amazon | Goodreads
- A Healer’s Promise, Misty M. Beller (May 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Written on the Wind, Elizabeth Camden (May 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- The Agathas, Kathleen Galsgow and Liz Lawson (May 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- When the Day Comes, Gabrielle Meyer (May 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Turn to Me, Becky Wade (May 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Fatal Code, Natalie Walters (May 3) · Amazon | Goodreads
- To Tame a Cowboy, Jody Hedlund (May 8) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Frequency, Lisa Harris (May 20) · Amazon | Goodreads
- One Fine Day, Rachel Hauck + Carrie Padgett (May 24) · Amazon | Goodreads
- My Mechanical Romance, Alexene Farol Follmuth (May 31) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Tokyo Dreaming, Emiko Jean (May 31) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Rivals, Katharine McGee (May 31) · Amazon | Goodreads
- Places We’ve Never Been, Kasie West (May 31) · Amazon | Goodreads
Since this is a month-long hop giveaway, it will run through the end of May the 31st. *Please note, I have not read any of these; and many titles listed are secular fiction, which likely means R or PG-13 content.
And now let’s get those annoying rules and regulation details out of the way.
- The book will be an e-book prize (unless otherwise noted), and is open to All READERS. By entering, you are acknowledging that you can accept a Kindle* / e-book prize (from Amazon or another online retailer).
- By entering, you are acknowledging that you are over 18*, and that you are aware, I will contact you via the email address you provide in the Rafflecopter form (below). (With your permission, this address will then be used to gift the book to you via Amazon.) *if you have a U.S. mailing address you have have a physical book option
- Anyone who leaves a comment under “anonymous,” please leave the same name you enter into the widget in your comment (I ask this in consideration of fairness to everyone else, I want to be able to be sure everyone who uses the Rafflecopter correctly has a fair chance at winning against those who abuse it – there have been a few people I could not verify).
- The winner is by random selection (via Rafflecopter); failure to complete the “tasks” does result in disqualification.
- The winner(s) will be contacted via the email address in the Rafflecopter form within 1-3 days of the giveaway’s close.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before another winner is chosen at random.
- To enter the giveaway, just enter as much or as little as you like into the Rafflecopter widget, which you’ll find down below. The giveaway ends May 31. Happy Rafflecopter-ing – and good luck!
*Or you must have a parent’s permission to provide a mailing addressa Rafflecopter giveaway
#GIVEAWAY Enter for a chance to win a 2022 May release! https://bit.ly/3F9hDH0 Just as a fun from me-to-you book gift! #YALit #BookNerd #Bookworm via @RissiJC
Book #Giveaway | Enter the Book Giveaway May 2022 https://bit.ly/3F9hDH0 #NewRelease #Bookworm #GiveawayHop #MustRead @RissiJC