Apart from brief snippets in my monthly roundups, it’s been a while since last I shared what I’m writing on Silver Petticoat. At least here it has been. (When it comes to Twitter shares, my game is still pretty strong.)
Silver Petticoat is a fun, and cool online webzine entertainment webspace that has been an honor to contribute to these past years. It’s not only a creative place that I enjoy being a part of, it’s also been a helpful learning space for me which I hope leads to better writing (and I am learning).
Tonight, I thought I’d share some of the recent articles and lists as I’ve been writing and the reviews of some of my recent finds, which I haven’t reviewed or talked about here on Finding Wonderland. I’ve written about some fun topics, been keeping up with the new Hallmark romances (because, duh!) and have seen some really entertaining and great films.
The list below will start with my older contributions (from February or March) and work through April. Here we go.
Silver Petticoat Update, Edition One
- CLASSIC ROMANTIC MOMENT OF THE MONTH: THE GREATEST SHOWMAN’S LOVE STORY IN THE STARS! | Yes, this one is way back from November, but I don’t seem to mind because, swoon. It’s that good of a romantic moment.
- 15 FAVORITE HALLMARK ROMANCES, PART 2 – MORE ROMANCE TO ENJOY!
- CLASSIC ROMANTIC MOMENT OF THE MONTH: REPUBLIC OF DOYLE’S JAKE & LESLIE | An underrated couple for sure, but I ship these two!
- PREVIEWING THE SIXTH YEAR OF ‘WHEN CALLS THE HEART’ – HOPE & ROMANCE
- AGATHA AND THE TRUTH OF MURDER: A FUN DRAMATIZED BIOGRAPHY
- PREVIEW OF THE BEST NEW MOVIE RELEASES COMING THIS SPRING | Have you seen any of these?
- ‘THE SENSE OF AN ENDING’ FILM REVIEW – A QUIET FILM ABOUT SECRETS
- CLASSIC ROMANTIC MOMENT OF THE MONTH: ‘NEVER BEEN KISSED’ AND THE BEST FIRST KISS | Can we take a moment to recognize the impossibility of this film turning TWENTY!?
- THE PERFECT DATE: ‘HE’S WHOEVER YOU WANT HIM TO BE’ | Because who else is lovin’ the Netflix romantic-comedies!!
- DARE TO BE WILD – WATCH THIS INSPIRATIONAL IRISH ROMANCE AND FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Tell me, have you seen any of these films? Do you like any of the stories featured in the articles? Have you discovered a new favorite love story, ship or film? Comment down below with all of your thoughts!Sharing some of my recent Silver Petticoat articles, lists and #moviereviews! Have you seen any of these? Reviews and More! A New Silver Petticoat Update, Part One Click To Tweet