THE CHARACTERS OF SUMMER: USA NETWORK SHOWS RETURN

July 13, 2012 8 Comments

Since it’s been a while since I did a random, out-of-the-blue post, I thought I’d share with you the awesome promotional key art for some of the summer-time shows. All this from the network of, you guessed it, USA. Though the current seasons airing now are the ones I won’t see until next summer, I’m already inclined to be mad at USA. It would seem they suddenly decided this is the year for being cruel and killing-off-characters. Something quite out of character for them. Especially since they’re the ‘Characters of Summer’ network.

Out of the six featured here, at least three say they’ll kill off a “key character” and one show has plans for more than one! *sigh* Is it okay if I am a little bit mad about this!? It won’t stop me from reading my spoiler articles and relying on fans of the shows to keep me up to date.

THE CHARACTERS OF SUMMER: USA NETWORK SHOWS RETURN #FWarchives Click To Tweet

Click below to check out the key poster art of the shows!

THE CHARACTERS OF SUMMER

THE CHARACTERS OF SUMMER: USA NETWORK SHOWS RETURN. Chatting about the posters of favorite shows! Text © Rissi JC

“A”

“B”

Of the two from White Collar, which do you like best? I’m more inclined to option “b” (gotta’ love that tagline – it’s so Neal) but I love the contrasting colors in the first one. Any thoughts? What are some of your favorite shows?

• Rosie July 13, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I love White Collar… and thus I find my self mesmerized with both posters… I have to pick one? :p

I like Burn Notice, but I just recently started watching and I'm not sure if I'll continue. :/

And lastly, I've only seen a few episodes of Covert Affairs so I'm indifferent. lol

• Rachel Hipps July 13, 2012 at 2:18 AM

I LOVE Psych (euerruurhg why is the next season so far away?!) and I'm totally in love with Bones.

• Rissi July 13, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Rosie – absolutely you can like both equally well! :-D I like both also but I think "B" is a little more… appropriate with the tagline while "A" is perhaps more… intriguing…?

Burn Notice is a "must" at my house every summer – we've already breezed through S5 and now have to wait until June 2013 to see more. I know some people don't watch it because they don't care for Fi but I think she is a stitch. Likewise CI is fantastic. It is more of a "breezy" CIA show than the likes of Alias but its still good!

RachelBones is awesome! I love it. I know just how you feel about the wait between shows – it is "torture," right!? LOL! :-D

• Mettel Ray July 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I'm sorry, but where is Suits!?? I think it is the best among with White Collar! ;)

• Rissi July 13, 2012 at 3:05 PM

LOL! I like Suits as well. Though I think I prefer White Collar of the two. I don't think the former is USA's best. :-)

Thanks bunches for stopping by, Mettel Ray – please do so again sometime. :-)

• Lianne July 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I really need to get around to watching Covert Affairs, I've been meaning to for years but just never got around to it. The story looks interesting…but also Christopher Gorham's in it so I'm so there ;)

• Rissi July 16, 2012 at 5:04 PM

*gasp* You must see Covert Affairs, Li! :-) It isn't as breath-catching as Alias but I like its easy, breezy premise. It makes it that much easier to shut the TV off as opposed to watching "just one more." :-)

• […] TV NEWS | THE CHARACTERS OF SUMMER: USA NETWORK SHOWS RETURN […]