Laugh of the Day: ‘The Avengers’

August 29, 2012 9 Comments

So I came across this photo-set on Tumblr today (thanks, Charity!) and thought it was quite funny! Normally we see these heroes – and heroine, the Avengers, in life or death situations and as earnest, serious defenders so this is a switch. Bottom line, seeing this is a kind of “laugh of the day,” and I did want to share them. You know, in case they may brighten your day as well. laugh of the day: the avengers

Not sure that I can honestly say or choose, because they’re all kinda cute, but I think Thor is my favorite; he looks like such a blue-eyed baby here. Needless to say, every single one (well… with exception to Loki, of course) of these faces makes me smile that is for sure. I mean, just look at all of those faces!? What do you think?

Laugh of the Day: ‘The Avengers’ #FWarchvies Click To Tweet
Laugh of the Day: ‘The Avengers.’ Sharing a cute little Avengers line up with BIG eyes! All text is © Rissi JC and RissiWrites.com

They’re cute, right? laugh of the day: the avengers

Have you seen this college floating around Tumblr? Which is your favorite? Which Avengers (in general) is your most favorite? (So long as it’s not Loki, we’re good! *smile*) Comment all of your thoughts down below. Let’s chat all things Avengers – whether it’s of the serious or funny sort!

• Charity August 29, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I haven't even seen the movie… and still I laughed until I cried.

• Ella August 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Okay, I'm smiling. Too funny <3

• Rosie August 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Hahaha!!! I think Stark looks hilarious.

• Rachel Hipps August 29, 2012 at 9:15 PM

okay… this is so screwed up.

and freaking halarious! bwahahaha.

i will never look at any of them the same way again.

• Rissi August 30, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Charity – these totally have that ability. :-D

Ella – aren't they though!? They sure made me smile. :-)

Rosie – he does, doesn't he!? All of them are HILARIOUS!

(PS: If you didn't see it, the coupon for 'Once' is now released, Rosie and is good through Sunday ONLY!)

Rachel – uh, oh! I didn't mean for it to alter anyone's opinions of these fearless heroes… sorry about that, girl!

Hope you will still see them as selfless heroes… regardless of the goofiness. ;-D

• his little lady August 30, 2012 at 7:11 PM

oh gosh, so scary! i can't tell whose is funnier!
    xo TJ

• Rissi August 31, 2012 at 3:35 AM

Aren't they just the goofiest, TJ!? I found the photo-set on Tumblr and simply had to share. :-)

• Ruth August 31, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Too funny! I think my favorite is Hawkeye, followed by Coulson. :)

• Rissi August 31, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I know, right!? All of them are funny but I thought Thor looked like such a BABY. ;-D