WISHING YOU HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2012

December 25, 2012 16 Comments

HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2012! Wishing you all the most merriest of Christmas days in this season. All text is © Rissi JC and RissiWrites.com

December twenty-fifth.

• It’s a day anticipated all year long.
  • It’s a time for  twinkle lights and sappy sentiments.
  • It’s a day adults calmly and rationally claim is for children. (whoever made up that falsity must be crazy!)
  • It’s a day for giving back and reflecting.
  • It’s a day when family and friends gather.
  • It’s a day for snowman building and movie marathons.
  • It’s a day for sugar cooks and sparkling cider.
  • It’s a day full of laughter and pretty packages.
  • It’s the one day when happiness fills glowing faces, and everyday life is put aside.
  • It’s the day in which one small child was born… a child who changed the world. happy christmas 2012
HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2012 #FWarchives Click To Tweet

Traditions make me happy during the nostalgia that is Christmas. I love snuggling up and watching a Christmas movie or baking sweets that I normally wouldn’t during the 11 months of the calendar year. Having family nearby and seeing them during the holidays is always wonderful. Enjoying the time my dad takes off. Or a hot cup of cocoa. The smell of an apple cider candle burning and twinkle lights on the tree. Everything good and right that December brings leaves me happy. Just one of the well-written Christmas songs is “The Giver and the Gift.” I’d like to leave with its chorus:

“You say come to me wait no more I give you all you’re asking for Forget the lies this world has told I’ll wrap your life in linen gold I’m more than just only One night that’s holy I’m your star and I’m your wish Cause I am both the giver and the gift.”

Wishing you all the warmth, joy and love of the season wrapped into one package.

Happy Christmas 2012 to you all!

• Charity December 25, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Merry Christmas! =)

• Rissi December 27, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Same to you, Charity! Glad to know you had such a wonderful day. :)

• Sierra December 25, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Merry Christmas Rissi! This has to be one of my favorite Christmas posts this year!!! I loved it :) Have a wonderful day! Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

• Rissi December 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Thanks for reading, Sierra! I appreciate that – and your post was just lovely! (I think it was the 'Eve' post.)

Hope you enjoyed a great Christmas. :)

• Ruth December 26, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Rissi! :)

• Rissi December 27, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Thanks – I hope you enjoyed a great day, Ruth! :)

• Anonymous December 26, 2012 at 8:16 PM

thanks, hope you had a great Christmas as well. And happy New Year! :)
    Juliet

• Rissi December 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM

You too, Juliet! Hope you have a wonderful New Year! Hard to believe it's 2013.

• Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com December 26, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Lovely post. I hope you had an awesome Christmas.

• Rissi December 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Thanks for reading, Juju! Hope you had an awesome holiday season! Merry (belated) Christmas. :)

• Natalie December 27, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Merry Christmas!

• Rissi December 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Same to you, Natalie. Merry (belated) Christmas. :)

• Jack December 27, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Merry Christmas to you as well!!

• Rissi December 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Thanks, Jack! Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas. :)

• Lianne December 28, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Happy Christmas Rissi! Hope you had a lovely one =) I got your Christmas card today btw–it's absolutely lovely! Thanks again *hugs*

• Rissi December 28, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Same to you, Lianne! Hope you had a grand holiday also. :)

Aw! Thanks – did I ever tell you that I got yours and loved it!? If I didn't, my apologies – it was très chic! ;) *hugs*