Happy Christmas Greetings 2011

December 25, 2011 9 Comments

Christmas Greetings 2011. Wishing everyone the happiest of Christmas 2011. All text and photo is © Rissi JC / RissiWrites.com

Christmas Greetings 2011!

Wishing you all the most joyous Christmas greetings 2011! I hope each and every one of my readers has spent this time surrounded by those who mean the most to you and enjoyed the holiday season; and all of the beautiful joys that accompany it.

What traditions will you be enjoying on this Christmas day? Do you have any favorites? Favorite must-have dish, and traditional (or not) cookie? Or favorite movie? Whatever your day looks like, I hope it’s a brilliant one.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year, 2012!

• Charity December 25, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Merry Christmas! =)

• Ella December 25, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I hope you have a blessed Christmas!

• Natalie December 25, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Merry Christmas!

• Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com December 26, 2011 at 11:10 PM

What a beautiful way to put it. The same to you dear.
    Merry belated Christmas!

• Shannon December 27, 2011 at 2:36 AM

Merry Christmas!

• Rissi December 27, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Charity – same to you, and happy 2012! =)

Ella – I hope you did also, and happy 2012! =)

Natalie – merry [belated] Christmas to you, too, and happy 2012!

Juju – thank you! The same to you, and happy 2012!

Shannon – the same to you, and happy 2012!

Thank you bunches for following my blog! Visit often – and as regards your prior comment, no I do not mind at all. Thank you for asking. =)

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Best wishes for this upcoming year – and I look forward to continuing to get to know you all better and read your awesome blogs. =) Thank you all for stopping in here and being such an encouragement to this new blogger. =)

• Sierra December 29, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Merry belated Christmas Rissi! Promise I'll be commenting more too (sorry). Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

• Anonymous December 29, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Merry Christmas late!

• Rissi December 30, 2011 at 2:59 AM

Sierra – same to you! I hope you had a jolly good Christmas season.

I have assumed that everyone has been busy with the holidays and that is why blogging is slower than normal – I look forward to your comments. =)

Lizzy – same to you! I hope you had a wonderful season filled with joys. =)