EASTER GREETINGS 2015!

April 5, 2015 6 Comments

Here we are again. It’s Easter Sunday. Though Easter is earlier this year, I noticed the tulips are persisting in popping up out of the ground and despite some nights of chilly weather, their leaves are looking lush and lovely. They are just one of life’s small simple joys of this season that “reawakens” so much after a cold winter. So today, I’m coming to you with bright Easter Greetings 2015!

EASTER GREETINGS 2015! Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter Sunday; what are in your plans this year? Text © Rissi JC

I don’t really know what this Easter will be about, but suspect it’ll be much the same as years past. A good meal, general laziness (this is allowed on weekends, so holidays are a MUST), conversation and of course, binge-watching way too many favorite TV shows.

Let’s hear about your Easter plans! Are you seeing family? Do you have a good meal in the plans? Or are you more of a stay home and chill kind of person? Let’s chat about all of our plans down in the comment section. As always, I love to chat with everyone.

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter filled with many laughs and simple joys, good food and Reese’s peanut butter cups, family and friends. Be happy, friends. Happy Easter! best easter greetings 2015 to you and yours!

• Bekah M. April 6, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Your holiday festivities sound a lot like mine! I ate more food than was good for me and binge watched Outlander with my sister. ;) Except this year I couldn't be especially lazy because my uncle had us walking to gain more steps from our fitbits…haha! I hope you had a wonderful day- Happy Easter, Rissi! :)

• Rissi April 7, 2015 at 8:28 pm

That's exactly what I did, Bekah. Although unusual for me, I don't think I overate this holiday. That's a big plus. Yay for Outlander, I hope you enjoyed it! A while back, I finally saw the pilot and thought it was quite interesting; well-filmed, well-plotted and the acting? Yeah, it's not half-bad either. ;)

Same to you, Bekah; hope you had a wonderful day! :)

• Kara April 7, 2015 at 12:19 am

Happy Easter, Rissi! Sounds like your day was lovely, as was mine. A little reading, a little writing, and a whole lot relaxing. Ah, bliss! :)

• Rissi April 7, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Relaxing… that's the best ever, right!? We get to enjoy that on weekends, so a holiday means EXTRA laziness. ;)

Happy (belated) Easter, Kara. :)

• Éowyn April 7, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Rissi,
    It sounds as if you had a wonderfully relaxing day! I love how this time of year everything in nature is springing to life anew as well. :)

• Rissi April 7, 2015 at 11:12 pm

It is lovely to see – that "reawakening," isn't it, Eowyn! I don't like that it means lawn-mowing, but I do love the lush green of nature. :)