Hello, readers and friends. Despite my best-laid plans, the blog is a little sparse on content this week. But despite this, I do have intentions for new content and fun (aka a giveaway!), today we’re returning to our standing Tuesday date. Today’s Broke and Bookish March 14 topic is my Spring 2017 TBR!
So as is always the case with my seasonal TBRs, they never end up being what I’d like them to be. For example, making a spring TBR at this point is kind of an oxymoron for me. Allow me to elaborate.
Much as I’d like to read some of the books on my bookshelf, the chances of me actually reading them is slim to zip. The reason being I have two stacks of books (books that are, seriously, mocking me) of INSPYs reads. Still it’s nice to think perhaps there’s
a chance I’ll read some of these. Because of this, and simply for the fact that I enjoy talking all things books and nerdy fangirl with you all, I’m still putting a list together. Who knows. Perhaps I’ll surprise myself and actually read some of these.
Let’s jump into spring TBR-ing.
SPRING 2017 TBRTop Ten Tuesday: Spring 2017 TBR (or the Books That I Want to Read this Spring But Probably Won’t) #FWarchives Click To Tweet
3. Life After by Katie Ganshert | Now, I’ll admit I did fib above. This is actually a review book kindly sent to me by Waterbrook (after requesting it), so naturally, I will read this one – and in fact, it’s my current read. Guys, you must excuse me while I talk about this book for a minute. This novel is, without question Katie’s best yet – and her prior novels are all wonderful (or I recommend those I have read), so go forth and pick this one up. Amazon | Goodreads
5. Geek Girl: Picture Perfect by Holly Smale | Read Geek Girl earlier this year, and aww, it was my cup of tea. Such a sweet/cute story, not to mention one I’d like to think we can all relate to. Amazon | Goodreads
6. Hunted by Meagan Spooner | This beauty releases today, and the fact that it’s a Beauty and the Beast re-telling makes me one happy reader. Cannot wait to have its brand of pretty on my shelves. Amazon | Goodreads
7. When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin | Looking for a smashing historical (WWII) novel? Look no further than Sarah Sundin’s books. She’s got an incredible line up and there’s no doubt this newest will follow in its predecessors footsteps. Amazon | Goodreads
8. Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse | I started to read this one high on the promise of its Anna and the French Kiss comparison. Sadly (via my rankings), it’s no ‘Anna,’ but I do like the unique setting. Amazon | Goodreads
9. Then Came You and True to You by Becky Wade | Becky’s new series will be a must read because a. her novels are contemporary romance magic (*frantically calls attention to Meant to Be Mine*) and b. I’ve a weakness for contemporary romance. In addition to this prequel novella, I cannot wait to have the first full-length novel, True To You. Amazon | Goodreads
10. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West | Inserting any of Kasie’s novels in this slot save for The Distance Between Us and On the Fence would fit nicely since I want to continue reading this author’s books. Amazon | Goodreads
Of course there are loads of other books I’m anticipating like Just the Way You Are (reliable source – and #BookBestie! – Courtney says this one is SO good); Jane of Austin (technically a spring release??); Pursued, and many others.
Which books are sitting pretty on your spring 2017 TBR? Do you have plans to binge read a ton of books or is your TBR plans on the manageable side? Comment down below with any and all bookish thoughts, Top Ten Tuesday links. Feel free to introduce yourself if you’re a new blogger, reader, follower or booktuber. Always glad to meet you.
Thank you for visiting! Come back soon.