Thanksgiving 2017 | Gratitude

November 23, 2017
As I said at this time last year, there’s barely a month left before we’ll be welcoming a new year. 2081, where’d you come from?
This year, like every year (and every day), I am grateful for so many things. Not the least of which are the following people, and to make so much about life and this community – even silly moments, memorable.

Family | To my family I am beyond grateful to have you in my life. No matter our frustrations, at the end of the day, you mean so much to me. Without you, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. Thank you for putting up with me, and letting me chase aspirations that only make sense to me.
Christmas TV Films | Thanks for being adorable, awesome and a constant source of endless smiles.
Books | Of course, this is an obvious thanks, but all credit is really due to the authors. It’s that one idea that sparks everything else.

Readers and Friends (aka this book community!) | No list would be complete without thanks to you all. To you, the readers and friends, thank you. I’m grateful to you if you’re reading this. If you’re a new visitor and reader, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you’ve been with Finding Wonderland for longer, thank you. You have no idea how much your support helps inspire this blog’s existence.
______________________________
Wishing all of my readers and friends a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope it’s full of family and laughter, a slice of pie, and memory making. Enjoy the day, and Happy Thanksgiving 2017!
Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland.

• Anonymous

November 23, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Rissi. :)

1. Rissi

December 1, 2017 at 6:49 am

Thank you – happy (belated) Thanksgiving to you as well! I hope you had a special day with family. :)

• Sam Kozbial

November 23, 2017 at 12:41 pm

I didn't even think to include Christmas films on my list, but I have to say, Count-down to Christmas is definitely improving my mood. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1. Rissi

December 1, 2017 at 6:50 am

Thank you, Sam – I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving. Those Christmas movies never cease to make me smile. They're so festive. :)

• Claire

November 24, 2017 at 5:43 am

This is such a wonderful post! With the cold weather coming in, Christmas movies are great at this time of year (even if December isn't here yet, haha). I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

claire @ clairefy

1. Rissi

December 1, 2017 at 6:51 am

Right? On Hallmark Channel, they've been playing since Halloween. Not that I'm complaining. ;)

You too! Hope your day was lovely, Claire.

• Just Commonly

November 24, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! It's been a whirlwind of a year for us, but I am still thankful for the many blessings in my life, including bookish friends like you! Thank you!

1. Rissi

December 1, 2017 at 6:52 am

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to you as well, Annie! I hope you and your family enjoy a slower, more relaxing rest of 2017, and a wonderful 2018. :)

It's been lovely to get to know you.

• Miranda Atchley

December 1, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Rissi! :-)

1. Rissi

December 4, 2017 at 3:02 am

Thanks, Miranda – you too!! I hope you enjoyed an amazing day. :)