Let’s be bookworm real, we’re all (sometimes) a bookworm snob. I 100% know I am (especially about certain things), which is why, when I saw this book tag, I was all like, yes! Let’s join in. As usual, I wasn’t tagged in the Book Snob Tag, but it’s super short (really good for my usually rambling self).
There’s seven questions that make up this tag (find below), but I actually missed the seventh (somehow!), so I’m going to answer that one below.
The Book Snob Questions
I answer the first six questions in the Book Snob Tag in today’s Finding Wonderland booktube channel. But I missed this seventh question (I think the source I pulled the Q’s from didn’t list it?), so I’m answering this below.
7. Snobbery Recipient: Have you ever been snubbed for something that you have been reading or for reading in general?
No, I cannot say I have been. Maybe behind my back, or in a conversation I never saw? I have no clue, but far as I know, I haven’t been snubbed for reading choices.
I feel like, with the exception to perhaps one book (because I didn’t realize what it was going in), I don’t buy any books I feel uncomfortable sharing about. Sure, some aren’t everyone’s cup of tea (because they’re secular or because they’re inspirational), but that’s ok. We all enjoy variety, and thankfully, this is why we have so many authors in this world to share said (creative!) variety.
The [Full] Book Snob Tag Questions:
- Adaptation Snob: Do you always read the book before you see the film?
- Format Snob: You can only choose 1 format in which to read books for the rest of your life. Which one do you choose: physical books, eBooks, or audiobooks?
- Ship Snob: Would you date or marry a non-reader?
- Genre Snob: You have to ditch one genre – never to be read again for the rest of your life. Which one do you ditch?
- Uber Genre Snob: You can only choose to read from one genre for the rest of your life. Which genre do you choose?
- Community Snob: Which genre do you think receives the most snobbery from the bookish community?
- Snobbery Recipient: Have you ever been snubbed for something that you have been reading or for reading in general?
Tag Creator: Tia and All the Books
Have you seen this tag making the rounds? Have you joined in the fun? Consider yourself tagged if you think it looks fun (I tagged three booktubers in the video’s description), and then let me know where I can come by and see. In the meantime, how would you answer these Q’s?To be a [Good] Book Snob: the Book Snob Tag! Having some fun with the Book Snob Tag: 2019 Edition. Have you joined this one? #BookNerd Click To Tweet
Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland