Hello, dear readers! Last week, the lovely Kellie nominated this blog for the Liebster Award, which was perfectly wonderful of her.
Kellie, thank you bunches for thinking of my blog for this award! I am honored to be included. Thank you ♥
Below are the questions that came with it, and because I want too, every one of you who have under 300 followers (which is what the Liebster award is), you are all nominated for this one! Grab the award and answer Kellie’s perfectly good questions.
And, yes, that may be a sign that I am too lazy to think up eleven new ones.
11 Things: the March Edition
1) Can you do a cartwheel?
Yes. When I was little I took a tumbling class and have remembered all these years. Usually, I am sorry I did it the next day. *grin*
2) If you had to be a movie character at a costume party, who would you pick to dress as?
Umm… is this a trick question: how could one possibly answer this question!? Golly, I mean I looooove so many film characters – everyone from fairytale characters to superheroes and costume dramas. Oddly enough, I like Kendra from Bewitching (book) but not so much in the film, Beastly. Having said that, she looks awesome on the book cover.
I’d copy the look and dress as her though I don’t know that I’d pull it off.
3) Would you rather go up in a hot air balloon or go kite surfing?
I’ll live dangerously: kite surfing
4) What was the FIRST and the last movie you’ve seen in theaters? What do you plan on seeing next?
First: Agent Cody Banks. Last: The Call. As for what I’d like to see next… hmmm... there are a lot although, likely I won’t get to them (Iron Man 3, the new Superman) for sure probably one I’ll end up seeing is Red 2.
5) Is there any color you won’t wear?
No, I don’t think so. I probably don’t wear a lot of yellow though
6) If you were getting married right now, what song would you pick as your bridal recessional? Fun and petty? Meaningful and spiritual? Classical or pop? Live or canned?
Fun and pretty, and one that is meaningful. Those are always the best *smile*
7) What drink do you drink the most?
8) Do you wear sunglasses? If so, how many pairs do you own?
I do! All the time – as a teen, I lost them constantly. Right now, I maybe have six pairs
9) Would you rather run one mile or walk three?
Walk three – my cousin is trying to get me to jog/run with her. I don’t think it will go over well.
10) Do you prefer the singing of Frank Sinatra or Fred Astaire?
Neither since I really don’t know their music.
11) Suppose you’re a phenomenal singer and dancer – if you were to be in a musical, which musical would you want to be in and what character would you like to play?
Oh, that’s a tough – albeit fun – one. How many awesome musicals are there on Broadway! Love oldies like Music Man, as well as Kiss Me Kate among others. Having never seen a Broadway show, I cannot comment on more recent shows save for maybe Mamma Mia! which I LOVED.
Hmm… which character to play… golly, well a “safe” pick is always someone from Sound of Music, either Lisel or Maria (age-wise) would be the two I could play (and would pick!) as for the new normal of Broadway, I couldn’t say because unfortunately, I don’t “know” any of them. There is always Sophie from Mamma Mia! because she’s such a sweetheart of a character – and it’d be interesting to play someone who has had such a free-spirited upbringing – and in beautiful place to boot!