10 (MOSTLY) CUTE BOOK TITLES THAT PUT NUMBERS IN THEIR NAME. Chatting about book titles with numbers in their titles. All text © Rissi JC

10 (MOSTLY) CUTE BOOK TITLES THAT PUT NUMBERS IN THEIR NAME

September 13, 2021 28 Comments

How do you like your book titles? Long and informative? Or short and sweet? Perhaps you like books with numbers in their titles? However you like titles, today, we’re looking at the later.

LIST | MOVIES I SAW WHEN THEY WERE NO LONGER COOL. (BECAUSE I’M NOT COOL)
10 (MOSTLY) CUTE BOOK TITLES THAT PUT NUMBERS IN THEIR NAME #READER #READING #AMREADING #TOPTENTUESDAY #BOOKNERD #BOOKED #EPICREADS #YALIT #CHRISTIANFICTION Click To Tweet

Of the 10 books on this list, I’ve only read a couple, but of course, the goal always is to eventually read them! (Also, guys, what’s a realistic aka easy challenge out there that helps us readers make progress with our unread bookshelves!? And if there isn’t one, do we need to create one?) As I did just join this list topic a mere two years ago, I’m kind of wondering – legit, if I even have any different or additional book titles to add to the list. But as I won’t know unless I take a little look-see, let’s find out.

BOOKS WITH NUMBERS IN THEIR TITLES

Organized and sorted by author name, from a-z

1: SIX OF CROWS, LEIGH BARDUGO

Pretty dang sure this one would have made it on any and every list such as this. Nope. I still haven’t read it. Amazon | Goodreads

2: MILA 2.0, DEBRA DRIZA

Don’t think this one is on my shelf in the sense of a book I’m keeping (meaning it’d be in an unhaul box), but it’s one that was at one time. Amazon | Goodreads

3: NO ONE TO TRUST, LYNETTE EASON

Don’t know when but I did read this one year’s ago. Honestly cannot remember the details though. Amazon | Goodreads

4: 10 BLIND DATES, ASHLEY ELSTON

Another likely repeat, but this one is so dang cute how can we not include it? Amazon | Goodreads

5: TWICE SHY, SARAH HOGLE

Haven’t read this one, but I did read Sarah’s debut. It wasn’t a favorite however it has charms so I’m hoping I enjoy this one more. Amazon | Goodreads

6: 13 LITTLE BLUE ENVELOPES, MAUREN JOHNSON

Honestly I cannot remember if I still have this on my shelf or not. I did at one time, but whatever the case, I never read it. Amazon | Goodreads

7: ONE TUESDAY MORNING, KAREN KINGSBURY

This one feels super appropriate to share today. In fact I did toy with the idea of putting together a more patriotic kind of book list, but didn’t. The next best thing is adding this book which is all kinds of sad, but a pretty good read. Amazon | Goodreads

8: TWENTIES GIRL, SOPHIE KINSELLA

Given how much I love the Confessions of a Shopaholic movie, I should give one of Sophie’s books soon..! Amazon | Goodreads

9: FIVE FEET APART, RACHAEL LIPPINCOTT

Read this one a while back before opting to add it to my unhaul pile. It’s good, but not a favorite. Amazon | Goodreads

10: THE THOUSAND DOLLAR TAN LINE, ROB THOMAS

I mean, this is a Veronica Mars story, so it has to at least be a little fun, right? Amazon | Goodreads

11: FAME, FATE AND THE FIRST KISS, KASIE WEST

This book is really cute! Lots of fun and it’s Kasie West, too, so it’s a must read book. Amazon | Goodreads

12: THE FIRST FOUR YEARS, LAURA INGALLS WILDER

Don’t know that I ever made it through the entire Little House books, but I did love the TV show growing up. Plus, these are just classic stories. Amazon | Goodreads

Off to you all; sound off below! Have you read any of these? Which do I need to read first? Which should I ditch? What did you love (or dislike) about the titles you’ve read? Comment all of your thoughts below! Let’s get our chat on.

PINTEREST PIN – SAVE & SHARE

Thank you for visiting! Please, do come back soon.

Linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl September 14: Books with Numbers in the Title

• Greg September 13, 2021 at 11:14 pm

Six of crows! Good one. also Mila 2.0 and The First Four Years, veronica Mars…

This one’s gonna be fun this week. :)

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 5:12 pm

For sure! Lots of fun titles to see on others list. :) Thanks for stopping by, Greg.

• Anne@HeadFullofBooks September 13, 2021 at 11:54 pm

I forgot about Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes. I’ve never read it but wanted to. My TTT post

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 5:12 pm

It looks like it’d be a cute one, Anne. :)

• Mareli @ Elza Reads September 14, 2021 at 2:14 am

I loved Six of Crows!

Happy TTT! Here’s my Here’s my 10 Agatha Christie books with numbers in the title

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 5:12 pm

Always pleased to know this! :) Thanks for visiting.

• Angela September 14, 2021 at 6:31 am

Great list! I unfortunately didn’t love Twice Shy, so I hope you have better luck with it!

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 5:13 pm

Thanks, Angela; me too! I didn’t LOVE Sarah’s novel from last year, but I liked it enough to be curious about her follow up. If I don’t like “Twice Shy,” I probably won’t keep up with her books anymore. :)

• Poinsettia September 14, 2021 at 7:56 am

Great list! I enjoyed Six of Crows. I loved the Little House books! I still have the complete set on my shelf and am determined never to part with them. 10 Blind Dates sounds like fun!
    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 5:14 pm

I cannot remember if I’ve read the Little House books or not. Logic tells me I likely read at least a few, but I cannot remember! Guess this just means I should read them now. ;) Thanks so much for visiting!

• Lydia September 14, 2021 at 8:43 am

The First Four Years is such a cute pick. It was on my list, too.

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 5:15 pm

YES! Always fun to have shared titles. :)

• Jo September 14, 2021 at 9:01 am

I had Six of Crows on my list the last time we did this topic, two years ago, so it didn’t make the cut this week. It’s the only one from your list I’ve read though, and it’s one of my favourites!

Jo recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday #333
    • Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 5:28 pm

I probably had it on my list from two years ago, too, Jo! Hard as I try to always add in new titles with these lists, I do know I’m a repeat book list add on offender. ;)

• Kristi September 14, 2021 at 10:39 am

The Veronica Mars book is on my list too. I recommend the audiobook if you like the show, because it’s narrated by Kristen Bell. And I love that you included a Laura Ingalls Wilder book! I watched the show a lot as a kid, but never read the books either, something I plan to remedy at some point.
    My TTT

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 5:47 pm

Ooo, cool! Thanks, Kristi; I didn’t know that about the Veronica Mars audio. :) I watched the show as well! I honestly cannot remember if I read the books or not, buy, hey we’re never too old, right?! :)

• Dedra @ A Book Wanderer September 14, 2021 at 12:04 pm

I finally read Six of Crows last year and I have no regrets. One of my favorites now. And it’s not easy, but I participate in the Popsugar Reading Challenge every year. This year’s advanced prompts are all books from our TBRs, which I was so excited about, but they’ve ended up being some of the hardest to cross off. ;) New books are always calling me. <3

Dedra @ A Book Wanderer recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday: Books With Numbers In The Titles On My TBR
    • Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 6:56 pm

Great! Thanks so much for sharing the challenge you like, Dedra. I feel like I’d epically fail at a challenge but at the same time, I’m also wondering if I set my mind to it I’d end up benefitting. So it’s kind of a toss up, but I need something to inspire me back into reading more. :) Thanks for dropping by (and YAY for “Six of Crows”).

• Stefani September 14, 2021 at 12:55 pm

10 Blind Dates made it to my list this week too! Happy reading! https://readwithstefani.com/books-with-number-10-in-the-title/

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 6:57 pm

“10 Blind Dates” is just such a fun one, Stefani. :)

• Cindy Davis September 14, 2021 at 2:35 pm

I’ve read One Tuesday Morning and the Little House books. Have a great week.

Cindy Davis recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday-Numbers in the title
    • Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 6:57 pm

Thanks, Cindy; you too! Hope you had a smile-y face kind of week. :)

• Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! September 14, 2021 at 7:32 pm

Great list!

When you get the opportunity, I hope you’ll stop by my post: https://readbakecreate.com/books-counting-down-from-ten/

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 6:58 pm

Thanks, Pam. Appreciate you stopping by.

• Susan (Bloggin' 'bout Books) September 14, 2021 at 10:13 pm

Good luck with finding a challenge that helps you with those unread books! No matter how many books I read, I always have more. I’ve given up trying to right the balance :)

Happy TTT!

Susan

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 7:00 pm

Right!? Same here, Susan, but I keep tryin’. :)

• Lauren @ Always Me September 15, 2021 at 6:12 pm

Six of Crows is awesome. I hope you will enjoy it, Rissi. :)

Lauren @ <Always Me

• Rissi JC September 20, 2021 at 7:02 pm

Thanks, Lauren; after all the times it’s appeared here, it’ll be sad if it doesn’t. ;)