In the latter part of 2012 (and just this month), I was honored that some of my readers picked this blog as a part of their award “nominee” list. All of your support, friendship and readership means a lot so I wanted to take the time acknowledge the readers and thank them for these blog awards. These were the awards:
Best Blogger Friend // Commenters Award // Kreativ Blogger Award Liebster Award // Seriously, What a Great Blog Award! // Sunshine Award
The ladies I need to thank for all of these is Lydia, Juliet, Gwendolyn and Sierra – thank you so much, girls! Your readership and sweet comments are appreciated and I am honored that you have picked this space today as one of your “favorite” reads. If I forgot to thank anyone who gave an award to this blog, my sincere apologies – you are all great, and I can assure you, I am not snubbing you!BLOGGING AWARDS 2012 #FWarchives Click To Tweet
Instead of tracking down all of the questions for the “tagged” bloggers or sharing “11 things” as many of these awards ask, I am going to answer the questions asked by Sierra when she awarded the Liebster Award (which I had saved in a document) – plus she always asks fun questions.
BLOGGING AWARDS 2012
- Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Do I have to pick only one!? Hmmm… well, though she’s not a “traditional” choice, I like Merida. She’s spunky and a little bit of a brat. Have to love that about her. *smile*
- What was the last book you read?
The Dilemma of Charlotte Farrow by Olivia Newport. Such a sweet story.
- What was the last post you read?
Gosh, probably a Femnista interview or a Friday Finds post, and… who knows what else! There have been so many great ones.
- What was the last song you heard?
“Innocent” by Taylor Swift (it’s what is playing as I’m writing this).
- What color (if they are painted) are your toenails? For the first time ever, they are black! Believe it or not, I’ve never painted my nails black but I went a bit “Goth” this time.
- Have you ever been confused after a nap, thinking it was morning?
Hmmm… most likely, yes. It’s rare for me to take a nap although sometimes on Sunday afternoons if there’s a football game on, I’ll snooze. Probably because I find it so boring. (If your team is the one “mine” is, they would bore you too! *grin*)
- True or false: You get little kid excited whenever you get to ride the escalator.
False. Although sometimes I feel a bit “nervous.”
Weird, I know.
- Pen or pencil?
Both – for practical reasons, pencil is always best.
- Salty or sweet?
Salty! Love my French fries and BBQ chips.
- Least favorite subject?
I’m no longer in school but I did hate math – and still do! Nowadays, I don’t even try.
- Want movie do you really want to see right this minute? Umm… well, I’m curious about the second HG film (as well as some of the other “teen” adaptations releasing this year!) but mostly the new Nicholas Sparks movie. Does that sound horrible?! *smile*
That’s a wrap on these Blogging Awards 2012 (aka the round up of awards!). Thank you again, ladies! I appreciate it. Now… you are all awarded! If you want to share any or all of these awards on your blog, please feel free to do so. (And, don’t hesitate to take Sierra’s questions to post along with it.) Wishing you all a happy-faced kind of day.