2018 Releases to Anticipate: January – March (or So)

January 11, 2018 14 Comments

Hey there, readers and friends! I hope 2018 has started off well for you. Early in the year though it is, hopefully one of the things that has been a good surprise is the discovery of a grand new read.

RELATED | The Chocolate Book Tag
2018 Releases to Anticipate: January – March (or So). Talking about a few of the upcoming 2018 books to be excited for. Text © Rissi JC / RissiWrites.com

(This post does contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure page for details.)

2018 Releases to Anticipate: January – March (or So) #FWarchives Click To Tweet

If there is one positive thing about a new year it’s the possibilities that come with it, specifically the possibilities of new reads. Though I’m behind on my reading (what else is new, I know!), this doesn’t keep me from anticipating all the new reads coming to bookstores. The list is endless, which is why I pared this list to such limited numbers. For now, let’s take a look at four of the books I’m anticipating in January and February.

2018 Releases to Anticipate: January – March (or So)

1: The Lost Castle (February) by Kristy Cambron | Kristy always writes with a heartfelt voice and genuine love of Story. This is why, I’ve zero doubt her upcoming French fairytale will be magic; a novel that falls into the new buzz genre of time slip novels.
Amazon | Goodreads

2: The Heart Between Us (March) by Lindsay Harrel | A new-to-me debut author, this Thomas Nelson release intrigued me from the moment I first read about it. That seems like a long time ago, and now we’re a mere two months away from its entrance into the book world. Amazon | Goodreads

3: Heart of Iron (February) by Ashley Poston | Pitched as a sci-fi re-telling (or at least inspired by) the classic tale of Anastasia, my only reaction is: heck yes! Oh, and please be good! Amazon | Goodreads

4: Reclaiming Shilo Snow (March) by Mary Weber | Must know how this epic YA sci-fi duo ends as Sofi completes (!) her mission to find the brother everyone but her believes is gone. Amazon | Goodreads

Tell me about the books at the top of your 2018 releases to anticipate lists. Which are must reads? Are there any you’re preordering without a second look? Any auto buy authors releasing new books? Tell me all about them – and which I must add to my “part 2” list.

Thank you for visiting! Come back soon.

• Brittaney January 11, 2018 at 8:50 PM

In love with the cover for The Lost Castle and pre-ordered it months ago. Can't wait!!

• Rissi January 13, 2018 at 12:56 AM

I'm so looking forward to this one, too, Brittaney! I'm on an Instagram tour for this one, but the plan is to also read/review The Lost Castle. Even the name makes it seem all the more special. :)

• Amanda Holmes January 12, 2018 at 4:43 AM

Yes to all of the above! I wasn't crazy about Sofi Snow, but I do want to see how the series ends.;)

• Rissi January 13, 2018 at 12:59 AM

I've read books like this in the past too, Amanda. Sometimes we're just too curious NOT to finish the series! Hope you enjoy 'Shilo' and the conclusion to Mary's duo. :)

• Megan Scott January 16, 2018 at 1:21 AM

Hi it's Megan popping over from BookTube. I see the Lost Castle is at the top of your list!! Very cool! Have you started it yet? I'm planning on reading it by the end of this month. I hope you enjoy! You have some great picks!

• Rissi January 17, 2018 at 4:12 AM

Hi, Megan!! So glad to have you stop in yet. :)

I have not started The Lost Castle. Right now I'm only scheduled to by on the Instagram tour, but if I have the time to read the book (this month), too, I 100% am going to take it, because it sounds fabulous! I look forward to hearing what you thought of it once you've read it. :)

• Megan Scott January 17, 2018 at 4:22 AM

That’s so cool that you’re a part of the Instagram tour! I hope whatever you are able to read this month is enjoyable and that you have a fantastic reading month ��

• Rissi January 20, 2018 at 3:59 AM

Thanks, Megan. It's going to be fun I think. Now I just need to take the photos…! :)

• Hanne T January 17, 2018 at 11:19 PM

Ah yes, I need to read The Evaporation of Shilo Snow, especially since Reclaiming Shilo Snow is coming out! I've heard so many good things about it!

• Rissi January 20, 2018 at 4:12 AM

YES! For sure. Plus, binge reading a series back to back is always the best, right? :)

• Miranda Atchley January 19, 2018 at 5:44 PM

I so can't wait to read The Lost Castle! And I love the cover for The Heart Between Us. So pretty! Great post, Rissi! :-)

• Rissi January 20, 2018 at 4:13 AM

I agree, Miranda – that cover for 'Heart' is gorgeous! Cannot wait to read the story inside. :)

Thank you for visiting, as always.

• […] RELATED | 2018 Releases to Anticipate: January – March (or So) […]

• […] this year I shared an anticipated reads of 2018 list – or rather it should be lists, plural (part 1, part 2). Only said lists were for the first half of the year. This is why, today Finding […]