It’s another week, with another new booktube video on Finding Wonderland’s channel.
Though I once upon partook in lots of tags or challenges (my apologies for this – because I enjoy watching them from others, I never thought that the repeat content might be boring), it’s been a minute since my last one. That’s why I thought I’d again join one, only this time it’s a challenge. One that, all the cool kids (Kassidy, Lindsey, Hailey and more) were joining in no less.
This week’s video is the Do I Have this Book Challenge? Full disclosure, I filmed this one twice in a week because it didn’t pan out quite like I hoped, so while I do use some of the same books for the second run through, I did try to find new ones to fit the questions.
Below are the questions for this tag, which I answer in the new video.
Do I Have This Book Challenge? Questions
- Do you have a book with deckled edges?
- Do you have a book with three or more people on the cover?
- Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
- Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
- Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
- Do you have a mass market paperback book?
- Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
- Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
- Do you have a book with two maps in it?
- Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
- Do you have a book written by someone who was originally famous for something else? i.e. celebrity, athlete, politician, TV personality, etc.
- Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
- Do you have a poetry book?
- Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
- Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
- Do you have a book of short stories?
- Do you have a book that is between 500 and 510 pages long?
- Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
- Do you have a graphic novel?
- Do you have a book written by two or more authors?
Did you join this tag? Do you want to (YOU’RE TAGGED, if so!)? Circle back if you joined this so I can see where you posted, or let me know where I can see yours if you already did.
Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland