Hey there, happy readers. Welcome back. We continue to press on towards the end of 2020. It’s again time for another “usual” addition here on Finding Wonderland, and that is another installment of ‘Month in Review October 2020.’
We’re still publishing lots of new content around here, and trying to work through re-formats of archive reviews and other publications. But as I ask each “month in review,” do make sure to share some of your favorite discoveries in the comments – or what you’re looking for from bloggers; is there a topic, trend, niche or anything goes you’re looking to see more of?
Ciao, October 2020. Bonjour, November 2020!
Let’s do this!!
»Favorite Blog Posts«
(Blog posts that, while not necessarily the most popular, were fun to write)
1: 20 Kind of Spooky (but Not Really) & Fun Movies: 2020 Edition | Because these seasonal sorts of lists are always fun to curate!
2: ‘The Baby-Sitter’s Club’: This is the New Netflix Adventure! | A cute little show
3: A Fun Little Seasonal Read is ‘The Ghost and the Goth’ | Finally read this book (anyone who’s been around a while knows I talk about reading this way too often), so now it’s on my “read” pile. It’s really quite cute even though I do have a few “issues” with it.
4: Faces of an Adaptation: The ‘Great Expectations’ One | Gotta’ love a good Gothic Dickens adaptation!
6: Why Netflix’s ‘Rebecca’ (2020) is a Dream of a Romance | I mean, this is so true. I do have some problems with the slightly eerie feel of the end, but overall, I loved this. It’s a dream adaptation that I’m so glad to have seen.
⇉ THROWBACK FAVORITES | aka the section in which we take a peek at what I was writing about or posting this time last year.
» Monthly In Review October 2020 | Popular Posts «
»Popular Posts the Week of October 24 – 30 «
- 1: ‘Chateau Christmas’: See the Start of the Hallmark Christmas Romance
- 2: 23 of the Best Most Wholesome Romantic-Comedies
- 3: 20+ of the Best Cozy Movies to Stay in With!
- 4: 20 Kind of Spooky (but Not Really) & Fun Movies: 2020 Edition
- 5: ‘You Cast a Spell on Me’ – A Surprising Meant to Be Romance
- 6: Some of the Best Period Drama on Amazon Prime [April 2020]
»Finding Wonderland on Booktube | October 2020 «
- SPOOKY BUT NOT REALLY READS ON MY SHELF!
- Books + Skincare + MORE! Recent Random Favorites 1
- NEW SEPTEMBER (!!) 2020 #BOOKHAUL + WRAP UP
»Books Read | October 2020 «
- Of Curses and Kisses, Sandhya Menon ● Amazon | Goodreads
- The Ghost and the Goth, Stacey Kade ● Amazon | Goodreads
There we are, another end of month close, and with it another Finding Wonderland “wrap up.” Tell me, did you discover any AMAZING new books? Bloggers? Booktubers? Bookstagram accounts? I’d love to “meet” these new accounts and the people behind them if so. Tell me about them or the books you’ve read… or anything goes.
Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland
please excuse the “disorder.” you can read more about Finding Wonderland’s changes, new follow options and why archive posts are a mess in my “Disorder + Feedback” post!