March 20, 2018 48 Comments

Happy Top Ten Tuesday and almost spring, fellow Top Ten Tuesday-ers and book worms. Let’s take a look at our mission for today’s post (which is a spring 2018 TBR!). From That Artsy Reader Girl March 20: Books On My Spring TBR.

(This post does contain affiliate links, which means – at no extra cost to you, I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase through a link. Read the disclosure page for details.)

This is that post. You know the one every new season we make only to realize chances are, you won’t really read all of the books on your seasonal TBR no matter how much you may want to. Or if you’re anything like me as a reader, this will be true. Especially so for me this time of year since I have all the INSPYs reading. I shudder to think what my winter TBR would reveal if I were to go back and look at it. Should I? *hovers over link*

No matter how much I’d really like to read these books, which I’m sure are incredible stories, I’ve little confidence in my speedy reading abilities. Or rather lack thereof. Nonetheless, I look forward to discovering these stories whenever I can, even if I am way behind the pace of my reader peers.

BOOKS ON MY SPRING 2018 TBR

1: Unbreakable by Sara Ella | The (presumed) finale to Sara Ella’s Unblemished trilogy. I’m all a-twitter with how she’ll conclude everything. Who will El choose? (I know who I’d pick!) How will she break away from this confining reflection? It all comes down to Unbreakable. In stores May 2018. Amazon | Goodreads

Books on my Spring 2018 TBR!! (AKA The Books I *Want* To Read This Spring, but Won’t). What do you plan to read? Text © Rissi JC

2: Until I Knew Myself by Tammy L. Gray | I’ll confess, I have started this one. I’m not all that deep into it, but thus far, it’s fabulous. In Kindle stores now. Amazon | Goodreads

3: It Started with Goodbye and Everywhere you Want to Be by Christina June | Sadly I haven’t read Christina’s (Blink) debut, but I am excited about it and this novel. Both are inspired by fairy tales with modern influences. Needless to say, anything with a fairy tale connection inspires my curiosity.

Goodbye: Amazon | Goodreads ➜ Everywhere: Amazon | Goodreads

4: Things I Never Told You by Beth K. Vogt | It feels like its been a minute since Beth released a novel. This is part of the reason why I’m SO darn excited to see a new novel from her. Cannot wait to read this beauty. I’ve not a doubt it’ll be wonderful even in all its emotional baggage. Amazon | Goodreads

5: Falling for You by Becky Wade | CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING ABOUT THIS ONE?? Because, yes, this is perhaps the one I’m most excited about. (*really I am excited about all of these*) Becky’s stories are contemporary magic, so reading the second in her new series is high on my must read list. Amazon | Goodreads

6: Just Let Go by Courtney Walsh | Between its pretty cover (that screams spring) and synopsis, this one sounds wonderful. Needless to say, it’s high on my cannot-wait-to-discover reads. Amazon | Goodreads

7: Reclaiming Shilo Snow by Mary Weber | The finale of Mary Weber’s sci-fi duo is on its way! Who’s going to be reading?? Amazon | Goodreads

8: Love, Life and the List by Kasie West | OK, so this one is kind of a “cheat” addition. I’ve already read this one. But I was reading it at the time of compiling this list, so… *shrugs* I went with it. Now to write and publish a review befitting of its adorbs. Amazon | Goodreads

9: Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley | This book, awww, it sounds so cute. Which is pretty much all there is to say because that sums up all the feels for this one. Amazon | Goodreads

10: ALL THE INSPYs (Longlist) READS!! PS: if you or anyone you know would enjoy it, apply to be a 2018 INSPYs judge. Applications are open until March 31.

That’s it for another edition of Top Ten Tuesday. Tell me about the books on your spring 2018 TBR you’re most excited about this spring season! Which new releases have piqued your interest? Are there any I should add to my ever-growing TBR? Tell me about the books you’re planning to read.  As always, leave your Top Ten Tuesday links below – I wanna’ come by and visit! Or simply introduce your blogs down below or in the recently published ‘Dear Readers’ post. I’d be glad to swing by and visit your bookish havens.

Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland

• Greg March 20, 2018 at 4:36 am

Hope these are wonderful reads! Love, Life and the List looks fun. :)

• Rissi March 20, 2018 at 5:19 am

Thanks, Greg. Me too! And 'List' is adorable. So much fun in an all-too-short book.

Appreciate you visiting. :)

• Michelle March 20, 2018 at 4:36 am

ALWAYS NEVER YOURS does sound insanely cute!! I think I do want to read that one. Also, I'm super excited about UNBREAKABLE because I'm running the blog tour for it & I LOVE the cover :)

• Rissi March 20, 2018 at 5:20 am

How cool! I didn't know you were running the tour for Unbreakable. Hope you enjoy – and like you, I'm eager to read that one.

Doesn't 'Always' sound cuute!? Cannot wait to discover its charms.

Appreciate you visiting, Michelle. :)

• Anonymous March 20, 2018 at 5:51 am

There are so many cute looking books on your list this week, Rissi! :-) I want to read quite a few of them now. Enjoy! :-)

• Rissi March 20, 2018 at 6:06 am

I thought so too, Chrissi. Cannot wait to discover them all. Soon-ish. ;)

Thanks for visiting.

• Georgiana Teglas March 20, 2018 at 9:29 am

Always Never Yours sounds so cute. Hope you`ll enjoy all of these!

Carmen`s Reading Corner

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 10:41 pm

Thanks – and I agree!! Doesn't 'Always' sound darling. Definitely one of those novels I have high expectations of. :) Appreciate you visiting.

• Joann Downie March 20, 2018 at 12:37 pm

I doubt that anyone ACTUALLY reads all on their list UNLESS they have unlimited time constraints!! But I like your list and hope you get to read some of them anyways!!
    Happy Spring!!

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 10:56 pm

I certainly don't, but I think some people are just that good of a speed reader. I envy that talent in my fellow bookworms. :)

Thanks for visiting, Joann – and you too!! Hope you enjoy your spring TBR.

• Poinsettia March 20, 2018 at 1:40 pm

I know what you mean about seasonal tbr lists. I have so many books I want to read, there is no way I'd be able to stick to a list. I'm a mood reader and just read what I want to at the moment. However, my fellow reviewer, Astilbe, has made a Spring tbr. Here is her Top Ten Tuesday.

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 10:58 pm

Sometimes I've a mood reader, and sometimes I just read what I "have" to no matter what (i.e., review books or award nominations). It's a tough task, but someone's got to do it, right?! :)

Thanks so much for visiting!!

• Flipping Through the Pages March 20, 2018 at 2:20 pm

Haha, you have said the perfect thing at least for me :D I actually never ever stick to my TBR. I don't know why. I guess I am just a modd reader. But yeah I have to admit the list making is always a fun part, isn't it :P

I haven't heard of books on your TBR but I hope you get to read them soon :)

I hope you get to read them soon :)

My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/03/fifteen-diverse-ya-contemporary-books-written-by-diverse-female-authors-on-my-spring-tbr/

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:00 pm

Nothing wrong with being a mood reader. I think most of us fit into this category when it comes to reading. :) Though as we both say, it's still fun to create the lists!!

Thanks so much – and you too. Hope you enjoy your spring TBR; appreciate you visiting.

• Leslie Moore March 20, 2018 at 4:44 pm

Those covers are gorgeous!! So many of those sound really cute! The best of luck reading all these on your list!

Here's what I'm hoping to read but will I list?! :)

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:01 pm

Thanks so much, Leslie – and I agree. So many cute covers (and plots!). Glad to have you stop by. :)

• Lark @ The Bookwyrm's Hoard March 20, 2018 at 5:54 pm

I had to laugh over your comments about actually reading all the books on your list, and whether you had read the ones on your Winter TBR list. You could have been describing me…

Enjoy the anticipation of reading your spring books, and I hope you read and love at least a few of them!

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:03 pm

*whew* I'm glad I'm not alone in this bookworm problem. Thanks, Lark. :)

I hope to enjoy some of these over the next couple months. Thanks for the encouragement. Happy spring TBR-ing to you, and thanks for visiting.

• Reading Away The Days March 20, 2018 at 6:23 pm

So many pretty books on your list. Enjoy all the books you read this Spring.

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:04 pm

Thanks! I sure hope to enjoy several of these. :)

Appreciate you stopping by.

• Lindsey @ Lindsey Reads March 20, 2018 at 7:27 pm

Love, Life and the List! I'm thinking I need some more Kasie West in my life again :)

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:07 pm

Three cheers (ALWAYS!!) for a Kasie West novel. Her books are amazing. I've a feeling her next 2018 release (out this spring, right?) will be no different.

Thanks for visiting, Lindsey. :)

• Hamlette March 20, 2018 at 7:39 pm

I love how springy and fun many of these are! Here's my TTT list for this week :-)

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:08 pm

Thanks, Rachel. I loved all the spring-like vibes of the covers. :)

Appreciate you stopping by.

• Becky March 20, 2018 at 9:23 pm

So I (of course) want to read pretty much each and every one of these! (Well, except Kasie's, as I've already read it. I'll be looking for that review, especially since we already know you liked it much more than I did ��)

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:10 pm

I was so sad to see you didn't care for 'List.' For me it was a really cute and fun read – but then, maybe I was so craving that type of read, I simply couldn't be critical. I look forward to reading your review… hopefully mine will be written this week yet. :)

Appreciate you stopping by, Becky.

• Sara @ Forever 17 Books March 20, 2018 at 10:12 pm

So many of these are new to me! I'm glad you ended up liking Love, Life and the List. I always enjoy Kasie West novels. :)

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:12 pm

Me too, Sara. Her novels never cease to make me smile big. :) Thanks for visiting.

• Christina @ Happy Writer March 20, 2018 at 10:53 pm

You're so right — I feel like by even putting books on a TBR list, I'm almost guaranteeing that I'm going to read something completely different instead! Here's hoping we make it to at least one of the books we posted about today!

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Right? But I do hope to read SOME of these. *fingers crossed* As you say, here's hoping the same for you! Hope you enjoy some of the books on your list, too. :)

Thanks for visiting.

• Alicia AKernelofNonsense March 20, 2018 at 11:09 pm

Always Never Yours does sound cute. I might check that one out myself!

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:15 pm

I agree, Alicia. It looks adorable too. Certainly one I cannot wait to discover. :)

Appreciate you visiting.

• Kay Wisteria @HammockofBooks March 21, 2018 at 12:41 am

I haven't heard of any of these but omg those covers are so adorable! I hope you love them :) happy reading!

• Rissi March 22, 2018 at 11:45 pm

Thanks so much, Kay. Me too. Appreciate you stopping by. :)

• Shannon/ It Starts at Midnight March 21, 2018 at 2:09 am

I still haven't read Sofi Snow even though that has been on my list for like, 3 of these seasonal TBR posts hah. Someday, someday. I do hope that you're able to make some decent progress on your list- but if not… well, there's always summer :D

• Rissi March 24, 2018 at 1:06 am

I feel this dilemma, Shannon. There are some books that, no matter HOW much I want to read them, remain on my TBRs for years. It's a problem. But hey, we'll get to them eventually, right!? ;)

Wise words. There's always the next season. Same to you! Hope you're able to enjoy some of your spring TBR titles.

Happy reading – and thanks for visiting.

• Elena March 21, 2018 at 7:35 pm

Always Never Yours just sounds adorable. I might need that one. As for new releases that have caught my interest, well, it's far too many to list xD. Sorry TBR book pile….

Elena @ The Novelistics

• Rissi March 24, 2018 at 1:08 am

I understand this, Elena. There are far too many new releases for me to list too.

…and I agree. 'Always' sounds (and looks!) darling. Cannot wait to discover it.

Thanks so much for visiting. :)

• Lauren Stoolfire March 22, 2018 at 12:13 am

One of these days I'm going to have to try Kasie West…

• Rissi March 24, 2018 at 1:09 am

YOU WILL indeed, Lauren. Let me know what you think if/when you do. :)

Appreciate you visiting, as always.

• Megan March 22, 2018 at 6:55 am

These are such gorgeous covers! Quite a few on there I haven't heard of but need to check out when I get the chance :)

• Rissi March 24, 2018 at 1:10 am

Fun! Hope if you read any of these, you discover some new favorites, Megan. Thanks for visiting. :)

• Alyce Hunt March 23, 2018 at 7:20 pm

I still haven't read any of Kasie West's books, and I still really want to. You've chosen books with such gorgeous covers – I'm definitely going to be checking a few of them out on Goodreads, because I've been looking for some cute contemporary reads!

Here's my spring TBR.

• Rissi March 24, 2018 at 1:11 am

They're darling, Alyce. So much cute inside their pages. Aren't the covers lovely? I was glad so many matched the topic with their spring-like vibes. :)

YAY! Let me know if you read any of these and what you think.

Appreciate you visiting.

• Lupe March 23, 2018 at 11:52 pm

Love all of these book covers! I have to check some of these myself and add these to my TBR list!
    -Lupe @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

• Rissi March 24, 2018 at 1:14 am

YAY!! Hope you find some potential new reads among them, Lupe. :) Appreciate you visiting.

• Hanne T April 22, 2018 at 7:21 pm

SO many ones I'm looking forward to! (but also, my TBR is already about to kill me as it is . . . *small problem*)

• Rissi April 23, 2018 at 11:58 pm

I know this feeling ALL TOO WELL, Hanne. It's definitely a problem. :)

Thanks so much for visiting.