Waiting on Wednesday | Twenty-Sixth Edition

May 7, 2019 12 Comments

Hey, hey, happy bookworm readers and friends! Wednesday is here again, which means something different for me today. Instead of posting my intended review (lazy blogger), we again go the easy route and share a new meme edition. Let’s do this Waiting on Wednesday: Twenty-Sixth Edition

Waiting on Wednesday | Twenty-Fifth EditionIt’s Wednesday which means there’s another fun meme that bloggers enjoy taking part in. Today’s feature is all about the books we’re “Waiting On” with Can’t Wait Wednesday; a meme Finding Wonderland occasionally takes part in.

Organized by the lovely Tressa of Wishful Endings, here’s another edition of Can’t Wait Wednesday.

Waiting on Wednesday | Twenty-Sixth Edition

Can’t-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we’re excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they’re books that have yet to be released as well. It’s based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. (Find out more here.)

Pretty sure my last two, three, ‘waiting on’ memes have featured my favorite genre, and today, this again happens! (What can I say!? I know the genre I heart.) The author in this post is a new-to-me author though she isn’t a debut author. Still, I saw this book (that cover though!), read about it and knew it’d be one to add to my must-read TBR!

This one sounds cute, flirty but still heartwarming, which is all the things I love! So naturally, I am here for this book. What do you think? Waiting on Wednesday | Twenty-Sixth Edition

LOVE AT FIRST LIKE

(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Read the disclosure page for details.)

Author: Hannah Orenstein | Publisher: Atria Books
Genre: Fiction; Contemporary | Publication Date: August 2019

Eliza Roth and her sister Sophie co-own a jewelry shop in Brooklyn. One night, after learning of an ex’s engagement, Eliza accidentally posts a photo of herself wearing a diamond ring on that finger to her Instagram account beloved by 100,000 followers. Sales skyrocket, press rolls in, and Eliza learns that her personal life is good for business. So she has a choice: continue the ruse or clear up the misunderstanding. With mounting financial pressure, Eliza sets off to find a fake fiancé.

Fellow entrepreneur Blake seems like the perfect match on paper. And in real life he shows promise, too. He would be perfect, if only Eliza didn’t feel also drawn to someone else. But Blake doesn’t know Eliza is “engaged”; Sophie asks Eliza for an impossible sum of money; and Eliza’s lies start to spiral out of control. She can either stay engaged online or fall in love in real life. – Goodreads

Amazon | Goodreads

Like I said, I’m here for this one…!

PS: Before you go

you can enter the May Book Giveaway!

please excuse the “disorder.” you can read more about Finding Wonderland’s changes, new follow options and why archive posts are a mess in my “Disorder + Feedback” post!

Comment down below with your thoughts (have you read Hannah’s debut? what did you feature today? what are some of your favorite romance reads?), Waiting on / Can’t Wait Wednesday blog links or anything else bookish. I’d look forward to chatting all things bookish with you.

I’ll be glad to visit your blogs, too; it might take me a week to circle around. Still, I look forward to visiting.

Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland.
PSS: if you’d like to have Finding Wonderland’s new content sent to your inbox; sign up for our once (or twice) monthly round up of new content. (In order to sign up, you will be asked to confirm via email.) If you’d like to have this newsletter sent to your inbox, you can enter your email address here.

• Lindy@ A Bookish Escape May 7, 2019 at 11:59 pm

I enjoy the fake relationship trope! This sounds really good, and like a story I would enjoy! I hope our female lead choose’s to fall in love in real life. Great WOW pick!

• Rissi JC May 13, 2019 at 10:53 pm

When done well, it’s always a fun trope. :) Hope you enjoy this one if you read it, Lindy.

• Ronyell (a.k.a Rabbitearsblog) May 8, 2019 at 2:40 am

Ooh! This sounds like a cute read! Great pick!

Ronyell (a.k.a Rabbitearsblog) recently posted: Waiting on Wednesday #132: We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
  • Genesis @ Whispering Chapters May 8, 2019 at 8:55 am

OMG I love the look of this so much! That cover! I’ll have to add it to my list!

Genesis @ Whispering Chapters recently posted: Let's Chat: How Do You Rate?
  • Lisa Mandina (Lisa Loves Literature) May 8, 2019 at 9:12 am

I hadn’t heard of this one yet, but it sounds right up my alley! Off to add to my Goodreads TBR! Thanks for sharing it! I’ve included my post in the link below.

Lisa Mandina (Lisa Loves Literature) recently posted: Lisa's Looking Forward To #14 - May 14th
    • Rissi JC May 13, 2019 at 10:55 pm

Doesn’t it sound good!?? Hope you enjoy – and thanks for including your Waiting on Wednesday. Off to visit it now. :)

• Barb (boxermommyreads) May 8, 2019 at 11:52 am

That’s such a cool cover. Thanks for sharing it and I sure hope you love it!

• Rissi JC May 13, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Thank you, Barb; me too. :)

• Angela May 8, 2019 at 7:17 pm

I liked her last book, so thanks for letting me know about this one!

• Rissi JC May 13, 2019 at 10:57 pm

YAY! Glad to know her last book is good. I haven’t read this author, but I am curious. :)