The Best Authors I Own the Most Books By

July 6, 2020 Rissi JC 20 Comments

All of us who are a bookworm – self diagnosed or otherwise, know we all have a list of authors we own the most books by. Perhaps it’s not written down, but it’s there nonetheless. This is why we get to talk about some of these authors in a list of the authors I own the most books by. PS; They also happen to be some of THE best authors out there.

LIST | Some of the Most Anticipated 2020 Books I’m Excited For: Part 2

Many of these authors you’ll recognize as having been featured here quite a few times in past lists, proving there’s a reason as to “why” I own the most books by said authors; because I do enjoy their books. With two of these authors I have “unhauled” some of their books, but it’s not because I in any way think they aren’t well written, it’s just that in my last unhaul, I had to make some “tough” choices because shelf space is scarce. Still, the upside is, someone else will eventually find these books whether its online or through donation, and that’s a good thing.

I’m changing this a little bit to Authors I own the most books from just because it feels like too much work to figure out which authors I’ve read the most books by – and really, these are probably the authors I’ve read the most from, too. Plus, who doesn’t love to celebrate the talents of one’s favorites authors! Let’s take a look at the list.

The Best Authors I Own the Most Books By*

This is not a “science” or perhaps totally accurate list as I didn’t go though my shelf and count the books, but it seems like it’d be close.

(This post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Read the disclosure page for details.)

1: Lynette Eason

Without Warning

Lynette’s books are always great reads with their tight-knit bonds and fabulous page-turning mysteries. I may not have read her family mystery saga. Who else thinks they might be good Hallmark mysteries?? Author on Goodreads

Shop Lynette Eason on Amazon

2: Jenny B. Jones

Jenny’s books will never let you down if you want a solid laugh. She writes young adult and adult romantic-comedy fiction, plus a few titles of the “cozy mystery” variety. What’s your favorite Jenny B. Jones “voice”? Author on Goodreads

Shop Jenny B Jones on Amazon

3: Janette Oke

One of those authors I read more books by than I can count as a kid, from the ‘Love Comes Softly’ saga to her standalone like Roses for Mama, they were staples in my reading habits. The books are battered and bruised, but I still own most of them. Author on Goodreads

Shop Janette Oke on Amazon

4: Dani Pettrey

the killing tide

Dani writes some of the best contemporary romantic suspense. I’m all about a good page-turner! Author on Goodreads

Shop Dani Pettrey on Amazon

5: Sarah Sundin

With a deft hand, Sarah Sundin writes some of THE best historical fiction I’ve read. Love how she manages to write about a turbulent time (WWII) and somehow still find joy for her characters without disrespecting the history. Author on Goodreads

Shop Sarah Sundin on Amazon

6: Melissa Tagg

Love a good meet-cute? Melissa Tagg never fails to write the best ones! Amazon | Author on Goodreads

7: Becky Wade

stay with me book

Becky’s books are wonderful for those of us who love a good romance, most often with something a little “more” to it than just a good romance. Author on Goodreads

Shop Becky Wade on Amazon

8: Susan May Warren

I own a ton of books by this author, and really, I’m quite ashamed about this. That said, I look forward to playing catch up. Author on Goodreads

Shop Susan May Warren on Amazon

9: Kasie West

Always and forever my “comfort reads,” I love the sunshine-y effect of Kasie West’s novels. Author on Goodreads

Maybe this Time: One Girl & Boy & and Unexpected Fun Match. A book review of the Kasie West novel. All text © Rissi JC / RissiWrites.com
Shop Kasie West on Amazon

10: Lori Wick

Read SO many books by this author as a young teen, and now I just haven’t been able to get rid of all of her books. Yet. Still, someday I’d like to re-read them to see how I feel about them now I know what I like and don’t in my reading. Author on Goodreads

Shop Lori Wick on Amazon

Your turn; who did you write about today? Which authors do you own the most books by or have you read the most books by? Comment all of your thoughts below. Let’s have a fun bookish conversation.

PINTEREST PIN

The Best Authors I Own the Most Books By. Talking through *some* of the authors whose books I own the most of! Text © Rissi JC / RissiWrites.com
The Best Authors I Own the Most Books By. Talking through some of the authors whose books I own the most of! #BookLove #BookNerd #WhattoRead #TopTenTuesday Click To Tweet

Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland

Linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl For Top Ten Tuesday,  July 7: Authors I’ve Read the Most Books By

• Greg July 7, 2020 at 3:08 am

Ooh this is a good way to do it- most books you own by an author! Great idea!! These authors all sound great. I love a good mystery or suspense read, and Kasie West’s books do always look fun!

• Rissi JC July 23, 2020 at 6:40 pm

I sort of started this one with the wrong premise and decided that’s okay. I kept the list intact and just rolled with it. Thanks so much for the visit, Greg – and yes! Kasie’s books are so fun.

• Marg July 7, 2020 at 4:51 am

Ihaven’t read any of these authors. Sarah Sundin was the one that caught my attention.

• Rissi JC July 23, 2020 at 6:41 pm

Her books are SO very good, Marg; let me know what you think if you read any! :)

• Angela July 7, 2020 at 6:14 am

I’ve always found Sundin’s books to be a great blend of history and sweet romance!

• Rissi JC July 23, 2020 at 6:43 pm

YES! Sarah’s books are always wonderful.

• Lydia July 7, 2020 at 7:42 am

I read a lot of Janette Oak books when I was a kid, too.

My TTT .

• Rissi JC July 23, 2020 at 6:43 pm

Glad to meet someone else who read her books; I read SO many of them. :)

• Astilbe July 7, 2020 at 9:50 am

I hope you do get to reread Lori Wick’s books sometime. I’ve had all sorts of experiences from rereading old favorite authors.

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

Astilbe recently posted: Rainbow Sprinkles by D.V. Stone
    • Rissi JC July 23, 2020 at 6:44 pm

I’d like to! They were some of my most favorite so ideally I’d like to relive the charm of them. :)

• Dedra @ A Book Wanderer July 7, 2020 at 10:48 am

I’ve only read Kasie West from your list, but I always enjoy her. Most-owned was a good way to take the prompt this week! <3

Dedra @ A Book Wanderer recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I’ve Read the Most Books By
    • Rissi JC July 23, 2020 at 6:44 pm

Kasie’s books are like sunshine. I’ve enjoyed all that I’ve read by her. :)

• the Storyenthusiast July 7, 2020 at 1:37 pm

I own ALL of Jenny B Jones and Becky Wade’s books. I was cleaning my book shelves this weekend and am still hanging on to my Kensington Chronicles series by Lori Wick.

• Rissi JC July 23, 2020 at 6:47 pm

Not sure I own all of Jenny’s books, but I enjoy what I read by her, and Becky’s are always MUST-BUYS of the highest order. :) I need to re-read some of my Lori Wick books. Just haven’t made the time yet.

• Lauren @ Always Me July 7, 2020 at 7:41 pm

I’ve been told that I need to read Kasie West. One of these days!

• Rissi JC July 23, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Her books are delightful. Let me know what you think if/when you read them, Lauren. :)

• Lindsey @ Lindsey Reads July 17, 2020 at 7:10 am

Kasie West has some of the best feel-good books and I definitely need to pick up her latest books ASAP! Also, I haven’t read any Melissa Tagg yet, but I think I’d love them because I love a good meet-cute, so need to try them for sure.

• Rissi JC July 23, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Good meet-cutes are THE best. :) And *high five* for a Kasie West love. Her books have that feel-good trope down to a science and I love it. :)