Colored Snowflakes: 15 of the Pretty Christmas Book Covers. Which of these 'snowflake' covers are your favorites? © Rissi JC

Colored Snowflakes: 15 of the Pretty Christmas Book Covers

December 7, 2020 19 Comments

I’m all about book covers that are fun and bright and pretty. As a result of this I’m also 100% a cover buy kind of reader. Today we’re looking at some of the Christmas book covers and titles that immediately suggest Christmas-time!

LIST | A Simple and Sweet 2020 Gift Guide

Some of these are more festive than others, but all in all, this seems like a solid round-up of seasonal cover designs. There’s some that are more Christmas and others more winter-like, but either way, they fit the season we’re in, and who doesn’t love a good cover design? Let’s have a look at these ‘painted snowflakes,’ shall we? Plus, who knows! Perhaps you’ll find a possible new read to enjoy.

Christmas Book Covers and Titles

Note: I haven’t read all of these, nor do I like some of them I’ve read. Many of these are also secular fiction if you don’t care for that genre.

(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you to anyone who makes a purchase through these links. Read the disclosure page for details.)

1: My True Love Gave to Me (Novella Collection)

This one is, mostly, cute. I don’t love every story, and some I even skipped by, but there are a few I enjoyed and so I do still own this winter wonderland covered book. Amazon | Goodreads

2: What Light, Jay Asher

I mean, the bokeh effect that looks like lights and the overall winter-y look makes this another ideal pick. Amazon | Goodreads

3: The 12 Dates of Christmas, Jenny Bayliss

I mean, is there anything much more reminiscent of the winter season than a cute figure skating moment? Amazon | Goodreads

4: 10 Blind Dates, Ashley Elston

Ok, yes, I realize I used this one a lot in these seasonal lists, but I mean, we have to admit the obvious. This cover is pretty perfect for this time of year. Amazon | Goodreads

5: Bespoke, Amanda Dykes

One has to add at least one elegant design. The pretty red cape ensures this one will be just that. (And this author is an award-winning new favorite, too!) Amazon | Goodreads

6: While it Was Snowing, Tari Faris

Again, a cover design that simply needs no explanation; it screams (in all of the good ways) Christmas-y festive! Amazon | Goodreads

7: A Royal Christmas Quandary, Samantha Hastings

I wanted to feature a book (or two!) that is unusual in that I don’t feature it here, and this YA historical seems a good bet. Oh! And it says it’s perfect for fans of A Christmas Prince (Netflix), so there’s that too… Amazon | Goodreads

8: Christmas in Three Quarter Time, Rachel McMillan

This surprise release by Rachel is another pretty winter scene; and I love the shades of blue the cover boasts. Amazon | Goodreads

9: Christmas at the Red Door Inn, Liz Johnson

It’s just festive and fun with the snowfall, and of course, that red scarf, too! Amazon | Goodreads

10: It Happened at Christmas, Christen Krumm

I really like this sweet cover, but really, I love the story inside. It’s just so sweet, and it’s a loose While You Were Sleeping (YA) re-telling, so there’s that too. Amazon | Goodreads

11: In a Holidaze, Christina Lauren

I love when Christmas colors aren’t of the traditional variety. This novel certainly takes that idea and runs with it with its lime green color, and the ornaments are a nice (appropriate) festive add on. Amazon | Goodreads

12: Second Chance Christmas, Bell Renshaw

Indie author Bell Renshaw releases her third Christmas novel this year, and it’s another sweet (and cozy) portrait of what is sure to be a fun romantic-comedy. Amazon | Goodreads

13: #AllIWantForChristmas, Yesinia Vargas

Don’t know a thing about this one or its author, but it sounds cute – sort of Let It Snow-ish? Plus, it’s a mere 84 pages, so it’d be a great mini road trip read! Amazon | Goodreads

14: A Match Made at Christmas, Courtney Walsh

This is one of those charming and swoony covers that just works. Plus I adore the “pop” of red. Amazon | Goodreads

15: Baby It’s Cold Outside, Susan May Warren

Haven’t read this one yet, but the whimsical winter scene of its cover makes it look all kinds of cozy! Amazon | Goodreads

Are any of these books on your shelf? Which of these do you love best? Which covers always “scream” seasonal to you? Comment all of your thoughts down below!

PINTEREST PIN

Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland

Colored Snowflakes: 15 of the Pretty Christmas Book Covers. Which of these 'snowflake' covers are your favorites? #Bookish #BookLove #Bookworm #Christmas #TopTenTuesday Click To Tweet

Linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl and Top Ten Tuesday December 8: Holiday/Seasonal Freebie (holiday books/covers/titles, wintry reads, snow on cover, cool color covers, takes place in cold settings, cozy scenes on cover, etc.)

amateur graphic designer. confirmed bookaholic. bubbl’r enthusiast. critical thinker. miswesterner. social media coordinator. writer.

• Angela December 8, 2020 at 6:38 AM

I love Christmas covers – they always feel so warm and cozy, even when they feature a lot of snow!

• Lydia December 8, 2020 at 10:05 AM

The 12 Dates of Christmas is such a cute title!

My post.

• Rissi JC December 8, 2020 at 11:38 AM

Right? I agree, Lydia. It looks cute, too. Thanks so much for the visit!

• Dedra @ A Book Wanderer December 8, 2020 at 10:36 AM

So many great choices here! I’m hoping to read In a Holidaze and It Happened at Christmas this month. <3

• Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense December 8, 2020 at 2:21 PM

I got to find time to read some holiday-themed books!

• Rissi JC December 8, 2020 at 6:59 PM

I hear this, Alicia; I’d like to read so many and logically, I know I’ll be lucky if I read one in this month. :)

• Christine @ Captivated Reading December 8, 2020 at 3:36 PM

I’m having so much fun looking at all the Christmas and holiday book covers! You have some on here that I haven’t even heard of! Great list!

Christine @ Captivated Reading recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday: My Favorite Holiday Book Covers
    • Rissi JC December 8, 2020 at 7:00 PM

Thanks, Christine – and same! I always enjoy finding possible new books to read. :)

• Jess @ Jessticulates December 8, 2020 at 3:45 PM

Great list! The cover of In a Holidaze is so fun.

Jess @ Jessticulates recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday | Wintry fantasy
    • Rissi JC December 8, 2020 at 7:01 PM

Isn’t it? Love that it’s Christmas-y, but not the traditional colors. :)

• Greg December 8, 2020 at 3:49 PM

I really liked My True Love Gave To Me. Like you said, not every story, but just the idea of a holiday anthology like that. I wish we’d get more! And I love love love the cover Holidaze- it’s so bright and festive haha!

• Rissi JC December 8, 2020 at 7:02 PM

YES! It’s such a fun read, and I agree. We do need more collections that feature Christmas-y stories. Oh, and I agree. ‘Holidaze’ is just such a cute and bright cover. Love it.

• Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse December 8, 2020 at 4:29 PM

I’ve always loved that What Light cover. The story is good, too. ;)

• Rissi JC December 8, 2020 at 7:04 PM

SAME! It’s just a really sweet (almost swoony) cover and like you, I like the story. :)

• Christopher @ Plucked from the Stacks December 8, 2020 at 11:04 PM

I can’t get over that cover for Baby It’s Cold Outside. How cute! I’ve seen it mentioned a few times this week and I’m looking forward to grabbing a copy.

• Lindsey @ Lindsey Reads December 9, 2020 at 12:46 PM

I love the look of these covers, they’re perfect to get into the Christmas spirit :) I read Ten Blind Dates and In A Holidaze and loved both, and really want to read The Twelve Dates of Christmas.

• Aj @ Read All The Things! December 10, 2020 at 7:46 PM

These covers are adorable! They look perfect for Christmas. Very cozy.