CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR 2021!

December 31, 2020 8 Comments

Now that the wrapping paper has been cleared away (and perhaps for some of us, our tree taken down; just not mine), life resumes some normalcy. Now as this final week of a year winds to its close, the New Year is ready to ring in. Time keeps pressing on, which never ceases to amaze me, and so it’s time to ring in a New Year 2021.

LIST | THE BEST OF MOVIES, STREAMING AND TV IN 2020

As we say goodbye to another year, I have good moments with family and am so thankful to see some growth in this little space, a change that’s down to those who read and visit here. Thank YOU. I’ve also joined new social media platforms (which I am SUPER excited about) and in that, created a new reading group (that I hope to see grow in 2021); and shared on Instagram that I’m increasing (for the last 3-6 months) disenchanted with the platform. Their “new” terms just make me more so. It’s these things, mixed in with the conflicting decisions, that we remember with joy, and as we enter a New Year, I’m hopeful these 365 days will bring many more such days.

As we reflect back on this past year, I hope you too can remember good times and smile at some of the moments captured in these memories.

(Also, grab some confetti, because why not?)

CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR 2021! Ringing in a New Year in a cozy t-shirt and dollar store star headband (because that's how I roll). Text © Rissi JC

Because I’m nothing if not a comfortable repeat offender, I again have my one-dollar glitter-y “happy new year” with stars headband, along with a cozy T-shirt; and, let’s be real, like any New Year, the glitter on the headband is as fancy as I get. Now I’m ready to enjoy some junk food (because we have to once in a while, right?), settle in, watch some movies, drink some sparkling juice and ring in all this newness! Tell me, friends, how do you celebrate NYE?

Wishing you and yours a wonderful start to 2021! I hope this season has been cheerful for you all, friends.

Let the countdown begin…

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021!

CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR 2021! Ringing in a New Year in a cozy t-shirt and dollar store star headband (because that's how I roll). How do you celebrate #NYE? #HappyNewYear #HappyNewYear 2021 #Bookworm Click To Tweet

find us on social media: MeWe; Instagram; or Pinterest – and join Finding Wonderland’s NEW reader group on MeWe!

• Kathy January 1, 2021 at 12:22 am

Happy New Year Rissi!

• Rissi JC January 11, 2021 at 7:14 pm

And to you as well, Kathy! :)

• Angela January 1, 2021 at 7:11 am

Happy New Year, Rissi!

• Rissi JC January 11, 2021 at 7:14 pm

And to you as well, Angela! Hope you had a great start to 2021. :)

• Alison Boss January 1, 2021 at 8:18 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR, RISSI! We celebrated New Year’s Eve hanging out with family, playing games, eating homemade deep dish Chicago style pizza, yummy snacks and sweets. We welcomed in the New Year watching the countdown on tv and raising a glass of sparkling juice. Our Christmas tree and decorations are still up for a little while too. I just love the sparkle and lights. Wishing you all the best in the new year, Rissi! :)

• Hamlette (Rachel) January 4, 2021 at 4:19 pm

Happy New Year, Rissi! My hubby and I celebrated the New Year by watching a movie together, half on New Year’s Eve and half the next evening because we’re middle-aged and like sleep, lol.

• Rissi JC January 11, 2021 at 8:20 pm

Watching a movie – especially a good one, is always a good way to spend a night in. :) Hope you enjoyed! Happy 2021, Rachel.

• Caryl Kane January 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm