12 RED, WHITE AND BLUE BOOK COVER COLORS. Breaking from the "rule book" of today's topic. What's your favorite book covers? Text © Rissi JC

12 RED, WHITE AND BLUE BOOK COVER COLORS

July 5, 2021 19 Comments

Normally I might follow the usual prompt for this week’s meme, but as it’s the day after Independence Day (and really, in my mind, let’s continue to celebrate what it represents!), I decided to go a different direction. This looks like features some of the red, white and blue book covers sitting on my shelf. Reason being I’m ready to continue celebrating these colors.

MOVIE ANNIVERSARY | CELEBRATE A MOVIE ANNIVERSARY + QUIZ: ‘THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA,’ 15 YEARS LATER

These books, or most of them, really have nothing to do with the spirit of America, but I did find some red, white and blue colors on my shelf. There’s a variety of young adult, adult and inspirational fiction. So, let’s stop the chatter and let’s jump into the books on today’s list.

RED, WHITE AND BLUE BOOK COVERS

(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you to anyone who makes a purchase through these links. Read the disclosure page for details.)

RED

1: THE BETRAYED, KIERA CASS

CANNOT WAIT to read this one! Pretty sure I know the direction it’ll go (just from supposition), but who knows. Amazon | Goodreads

2: THE SOCIALITE, J’NELL CIESIELSKI

Still haven’t read this 1900s era novel, but I’m betting it’s a keeper. Amazon | Goodreads

3: ONCE UPON A PRINCE, RACHEL HAUCK

These re-design covers are cuute! Technically I don’t think I have this version on my shelf, but it fits. Amazon | Goodreads

4: THROUGH WATERS DEEP, SARAH SUNDIN

Just a classic historical fiction read; it’s a cozy afternoon read. Amazon | Goodreads

WHITE

1: TELL ME THREE THINGS, JULIE BUXBAUM

Picked this one up because of her novel What to Say Next, which I thought interesting. Years later, and still I haven’t read it. Amazon | Goodreads

2: THE ONE, KIERA CASS

Pretty obvious this one is an ideal add on. Amazon | Goodreads

12 RED, WHITE AND BLUE BOOK COVER COLORS #BOOKWORM #YALIT #BOOKISH #AMREADING #HISTORICALFICTION #TOPTENTUESDAY Click To Tweet
12 RED, WHITE AND BLUE BOOK COVERS. Breaking from the "rule book" of today's topic. What's your favorite book covers? Text © Rissi JC
3: WE’LL ALWAYS HAVE SUMMER, JENNY HAN

Still have to read this final book in Han’s summer trilogy. Must remedy this so I can see how Isabella’s story ends. Amazon | Goodreads

4: TRUE DEVOTION, DEE HENDERSON

One of the vintage books from my years ago reading life. Makes me want to re-read this one. Amazon | Goodreads

BLUE

1: THE STARS WE STEAL, ALEXA DONNE

This one is supposedly a kind of re-telling of Persuasion. Amazon | Goodreads

2: BEAUTIFUL WILD, ANNA GODBERSEN

Oh, look! Yet another book I haven’t yet read. But, I mean, can we appreciate this cover? Amazon | Goodreads

3: TO LOVE A PRINCE, RACHEL HAUCK

Loved Rachel’s original royalty series (Once Upon a Prince is book one), so I look forward to reading this one, too. Amazon | Goodreads

4: A DRESS FOR THE WICKED, AUTUMN KRAUSE

Haven’t read this one, but a long time ago, when I bought it, I thought it sounded interesting. Amazon | Goodreads

Ok, your turn! Have you read any of these? Do you want to? Did any of these disappoint you? What are you talking about in your bookish list today? Comment all of your thoughts below.

PINTEREST PIN – SAVE & SHARE

Linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl and Top Ten Tuesday July 6: Reasons I Love Reading

• Greg July 5, 2021 at 11:22 PM

Fun topic! Hope you had a wonderful 4th!!!

I love that cover of Tell Me three Things. :)

• Lydia July 6, 2021 at 6:31 AM

What festive covers! Happy belated 4th of July!

• Rissi JC July 12, 2021 at 7:14 PM

Thanks! Appreciate your visit, as always, Lydia.

• Angela July 6, 2021 at 6:32 AM

These are all so pretty! I just read To Love a Prince and it was really good!

• Rissi JC July 12, 2021 at 7:15 PM

I’m SO glad, Angela. I love a good royal rom-com. :)

• Poinsettia July 6, 2021 at 7:59 AM

Great covers! Happy 4th of July! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

• Rissi JC July 12, 2021 at 7:26 PM

Thanks – and you too (belated!!). Appreciate your visit.

• Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! July 6, 2021 at 8:03 AM

Beautiful covers! I hope you had a great 4th of July!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! recently posted: 8 Reasons I Love Reading
    • Rissi JC July 12, 2021 at 7:25 PM

Thanks! You too, Pam. :)

• Lindsey @ Lindsey Reads July 6, 2021 at 1:10 PM

These covers do look pretty together! Tell Me Three Things is one of my faves :)

• Rissi JC July 12, 2021 at 7:21 PM

So glad to know this, Lindsey; I still need to read this one!! :) Thanks for stopping by.

• Susan (Bloggin' 'bout Books) July 6, 2021 at 1:58 PM

Pretty, pretty covers! Red, white, and blue really do go nicely together, don’t they?

Happy TTT!

Susan

• Rissi JC July 12, 2021 at 7:20 PM

Sure do! :) Thanks for the visit, Susan.

• Lectrice Vorace July 6, 2021 at 3:49 PM

It seems many people changed the topic this week. This is a fun list!!
    Here’s my list!

• Rissi JC July 12, 2021 at 7:19 PM

Sometimes that’s the fun thing! Thanks so much for visiting.

• Lex @ Lexlingua July 7, 2021 at 8:44 AM

The Kiera Cass books look very interesting, and I’m off to check their blurbs! Thanks for sharing. :)

• Rissi JC July 12, 2021 at 7:17 PM

Her books are some of the best kind of light reading I love. Hope you find some to enjoy, Lex – and thanks for the visit!

• Cindy Davis July 7, 2021 at 2:29 PM

I have several of these on my Kindle…I am sure if I worked hard enough I would find Red, White, and Blue on my shelves :) Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Davis recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday-Reasons Why I Love Reading
    • Rissi JC July 12, 2021 at 7:16 PM

Hope you enjoy the ones you have on your shelf, Cindy. And thanks for the visit.