📚12 COZY BOOK COVER ART AND DESIGNS ON MY SHELF📚 CHATTING ABOUT COZY BOOK COVER DESIGNS. TEXT © RISSI JC

12 COZY BOOK COVER ART AND DESIGNS ON MY SHELF

November 29, 2022 Rissi JC 19 Comments

When you think of the word cozy, what comes to mind? For me, it’s often winter season appropriate perhaps by association since I tend to think of things like a fireplace, or hot cocoa, or baking as “cozy” types. Specifically we’re relating this to cozy book cover designs today. Or those I can find on my shelf at least.

LIST | A SIMPLE CHRISTMAS 2022 GIFT GUIDE WITH SOME SHOPS AND IDEAS
📚12 COZY BOOK COVER ART AND DESIGNS ON MY SHELF📚 CHATTING #COZY COVER ART WITH BOOKS FROM #SARAHADAMS, @JENNYHAN, @RACHELHAUCK, @SUSANMAYWARREN + MORE. #COZY #BOOKCOVER #COVERDESIGN #COVERART Click To Tweet

To find these covers, I dug through my bookshelves to see what would fit. I’m sure there’s more that fit. Yet these are the ones I did manage to come up with. Here we go with the titles and books I could come up with. One in specific inspired this list and trying to find else works.

COZY BOOK COVER DESIGNS

WHEN IN ROME, SARAH ADAMS

Speaking of baking or cooking, doesn’t this look cozy and cute! I hear Sarah’s books are fun and add in the orange color and you have a recipe for fun. Amazon | Goodreads

IN PARIS WITH YOU, CLEMENTINE BEAUVAIS

This one I’m just featuring because it’s a sweet doodle style design but also the hand hold is just cute and sweet. Amazon | Goodreads

THE PARIS CONNECTION, LORRAINE BROWN

Watching Paris go by while on a train? Looks cozy to me. Amazon | Goodreads

THE BIRTHRIGHT, JANETTE OKE AND T. DAVIS BUNN

This one is off compared to most on this list, yet I read this series years ago and so it has a kind of nostalgia quality. Plus while an old fashion cover style, it has a “cozy” setting so we’ll allow it. Amazon | Goodreads

TO ALL THE BOYS I’VE LOVED BEFORE, JENNY HAN

Jenny’s books, this series in particular, is the quintennial cozy design. They’re instantly recognizable too. Amazon | Goodreads

LOVE STARTS WITH ELLE, RACHEL HAUCK

Another older styling cover but I think it’s still topic appropriate. What’s cozier than sitting at a café table? Amazon | Goodreads

LOVE FROM SCRATCH, KAITLYN HILL

Baking take two. Additionally, this novel which I haven’t read is one I think looks fun. Amazon | Goodreads

A PORTRAIT OF EMILY PRICE + OF LITERATURE AND LATTES, KATHERINE REAY

Queen of cozy book covers, Katherine Reay is the perfect fit. What’s cozier than idyllic scene and tea cups? Katherine Reay on Amazon | Goodreads

THE BOOKWORM CRUSH, LISA BROWN ROBERTS

Someone trying to find the perfect read? Supreme cozy! Amazon | Goodreads

PRINCE IN DISGUISE, STEPHANIE KATE STROHM

This is the book that inspires this list. It’s just prime cozy deign. The cookies and cocoa are perfect. Amazon | Goodreads

PLOT TWIST, BETHANY TURNER

Someone working on a project! Reminds me of my late nights (as we speak) writing all the things and hopefully, sometimes writing about things I enjoy. Amazon | Goodreads

THE CHRISTIANSEN (SERIES), SUSAN MAY WARREN

This entire series has sweet and romance and cozy all in one. Amazon | Goodreads

Thanks so much for being here. I appreciate your being here so much. Apologies I don’t visit your spaces sooner but I’m always grateful you take the time to visit here. Thanks.

Which of these have you read? Would you read any of these? What things make a book cover or just a book “cozy” for you? Comment all the comments below. Let’s talk.

PINTEREST PIN – SAVE & SHARE

Thank you for visiting; please come back soon.

Linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl November 29: Cozy Reads (Share books that give off a cozy vibe, whether through atmosphere, setting, or some other factor. Please tell us why they’re cozy for you, too!)

amateur graphic designer. confirmed bookaholic. bubbl’r enthusiast. critical thinker. miswesterner. social media coordinator. writer.

• Sarita@MoreToDiscover November 29, 2022 at 12:38 AM

A lot of cozy covers! I agree on the Susan May Warren series!

Sarita@MoreToDiscover recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday: Cozy Reads
    • Rissi November 29, 2022 at 12:45 AM

They are just so perfectly cozy, and romance pretty, too. Thanks so much for visiting, Sarita.

• Lydia November 29, 2022 at 5:26 AM

They’re all lovely. :)

Lydia recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday: Cozy Reads
    • Rissi JC November 29, 2022 at 12:45 PM

Love a cozy cover. :)

• Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog November 29, 2022 at 10:55 AM

They are cute covers.

Have a great week!

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:

• Rissi JC November 29, 2022 at 12:45 PM

Love a cute covers! You too, Emily; have a great week. :)

• Ashley S. November 29, 2022 at 11:45 AM

These are all so great! Plot Twist might be my favorite cover, but that might just be because I loved the story so much. :D

• Rissi JC November 29, 2022 at 12:46 PM

I still need to read Plot Twist! Hoping it’s a great read because the cover looks fab. :)

• Lindsey @ Lindsey Reads November 29, 2022 at 12:42 PM

These definitely all feel very cozy! I agree that the Jenny Han series is the quintennial cozy design!

• Cindy Davis November 29, 2022 at 12:45 PM

I love how you defined “cozy.” I always struggle with defining it (I always think of cozy mysteries and don’t read many of those), so I went off-topic a bit today. I enjoyed Love Starts with Elle, I love Rachel’s books. I have also read Plot Twist. I have both of Katherine Reay’s books on my shelf but haven’t read them yet…

Cindy Davis recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday-Wintry Reads
    • Rissi JC November 29, 2022 at 12:50 PM

I have several of Katherine’s on my shelf too that are unread. I’ve also read lots of hers too and they’re always good. Need to read Rachel’s too. :) I love a cozy mystery; they’re usually fun. Glad you visited, Cindy.

• Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! November 29, 2022 at 12:58 PM

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever thought of a book cover as being cozy or giving cozy vibes. But you’ve shown me that I must look at things differently.

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!

• Rissi JC November 29, 2022 at 1:21 PM

You’re not alone, Pam. I’ve seen some comments on different posts today that they don’t categorize books as cozy or covers. :) All part of what makes visiting different lists fun. Glad you visited. Thanks!

• Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse November 29, 2022 at 1:42 PM

I loved your post and graphics to go with it!

• Rissi JC December 6, 2022 at 11:07 AM

Thanks. Appreciate this, Deanna. :)

• Susan (Bloggin' 'bout Books) November 30, 2022 at 8:58 AM

Great picks! These all look like cozy reads to me.

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

Susan

• Rissi JC December 6, 2022 at 11:08 AM

Love a cozy read for sure! Just need to read more. :)

• Jo December 1, 2022 at 6:01 AM

Some really cute covers here!

Jo recently posted: Top Ten Tuesday #396
    • Rissi JC December 6, 2022 at 12:02 PM

Definitely. Love a cute cover. :)