Hey there, happy readers. Welcome! 2020 is over, and we’ve not only ushered in a new month, but a New Year (why do these days, weeks, months fly by so fast??). It’s again time for another “usual” addition here on Finding Wonderland, and that is another installment of ‘Month in Review December 2020.’
Before we get started in earnest, I do want to call out the Best of 2020 posts! We have the Best in Fiction (of 2020) and Best in Movies (Streaming + TV) of the year. Come by and share your favorites, too!
Ciao, December 2020. Bonjour, January 2021!
Let’s do this!!
»Favorite Blog Posts«
(Blog posts that, while not necessarily the most popular, were fun to write)
1: THE BEST OF MOVIES, STRAMING AND TV IN 2020 | Each year, I love putting these together! In addition to movies (TV and streaming), I also have a best of fiction list, too.
2: A DISNEY ANNIVERSARY: THE IMPRESSIVE ‘THE LION, THE WITCH & THE WARDROBE,’ 15 Years Later | This film is still as, if not more, powerful as the first time seeing it on the big screen.
3: THE FACES OF A ROMANCE ADAPTATION: ‘Little Women’ | Love putting these together! Sometimes they end up being last minute in the sense of putting them together, so they’re not as thorough, but they’re remain, fun.
4: HOW I RANK THE 2020 LIFETIME CHRISTMAS ROMANCE, PART 2 | Another seasonal favorite! So much so, I had to publish a “part 2” for Lifetime.
5: ‘Operation Christmas Drop’: A Feel Good Netflix Celebrates Giving | One Netflix title I really quite enjoyed.
6: THIS IS THE SOUND OF ‘EVERMORE,’ THE NEW TAYLOR SWIFT RANKED! | Another surprise album drop means another Taylor Swift rankings!
⇉ THROWBACK FAVORITES | aka the section in which we take a peek at what I was writing about or posting this time last year.
- 1: Best Hallmark Christmas Romances of the Last Ten Years
- 2: [Good] New Year Goals 2020: Here and There
- 3: ‘The Mistletoe Secret’ is a New Love and an Old Tradition
- 4: Is ‘Little Women’ Better than the Fan Favorites?
- 5: This is How I Rank the Hallmark ‘Winterfest’ Romance
- 6: Why I Like the Festive Favorite ‘Snow Bride’ Romance
» Monthly Popular Posts | December 2020 «
- 1: ‘Roped’ Netflix Review: One of the Sweet Romance Westerns
- 2: 23 of the Best Most Wholesome Romantic-Comedies
- 3: 10 of the Best Hallmark Leading Heroes and Heroines! A Guest Post
- 4: 20+ of the Best Cozy Movies to Stay in With!
- 5: Some of the Best Period Drama on Amazon Prime [April 2020]
- 6: ‘Hope at Christmas’ – A Love Story About a Bookstore
»Popular Posts the Week of December 26 – January 1 «
- 1: 23 of the Best Most Wholesome Romantic-Comedies
- 2: ‘Roped’ Netflix Review: One of the Sweet Romance Westerns
- 3: 20+ of the Best Cozy Movies to Stay in With!
- 4: Some of the Best Period Drama on Amazon Prime [April 2020]
- 5: 10 of the Best Hallmark Leading Heroes and Heroines! A Guest Post
- 6: ‘Project Christmas Wish’: One of the Most Impressive from Hallmark
»Finding Wonderland on Booktube | December 2020 «
- A ONE BOOK DECEMBER 2020 BOOK HAUL + WRAP UP
- CHRISTMAS DECOR 2020 + CHRISTMAS BOOKS!
- A FEW FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES OF 2020
- A NOVEMBER 2020 [aka PATHETIC] WRAP UP + NEW #BOOKHAUL
»Books Read | December 2020 «
aka another SUPER unimpressive reading month
- Secrets, Robin Jones Gunn ● Amazon | Goodreads
- [Finished] Love & Olives, Jenna Evans Welch ● Amazon | Goodreads
PS: New Social Media! Lately I’ve been super “blah” about social media which means my creativity goes into this space rather than say, my Instagram page. But lately I did create pages on MeWe + a MeWe Finding Wonderland Reader group (come by!), Rumble and Parler, which I’m excited about. I’m still on all of the usual social medias and haven’t done much with these new pages, but if you’re interested, please come by and visit or follow my eventual publications over there, too. Are you on any new social media? Let me know!NEW MONTH IN REVIEW | DECEMBER 2020. Wrapping up Finding Wonderland's Month in Review December 2020 + the year! #WrapUp #FindingWonderlandBlog #Reader Click To Tweet
There we are, another end of month close, and with it another Finding Wonderland “wrap up.” Tell me, did you discover any AMAZING new books? Bloggers? Booktubers? Bookstagram accounts? I’d love to “meet” these new accounts and the people behind them if so. Tell me about them or the books you’ve read… or anything goes.
Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland
please excuse the “disorder.” you can read more about Finding Wonderland’s changes, new follow options and why archive posts are a mess in my “Disorder + Feedback” post!