Hello, everyone – and welcome back! As always, we’re glad to have you drop by. After skipping January, I’m doing a kind of two month wrap up with a January and February 2021 rewind.
Two months of 2021 are gone already, and I’m wondering, do you like these “rewind” type collections? Sometimes I think they’re a really good idea and perhaps provide a kind of “one stop” for all different platforms. But then other times I think they’re really uninteresting. Let me know your thoughts. But in the meantime, let’s do this!!
»NEW DISCOVERIES AND SUCH«
1: New Social Media! I mentioned in my December month in review that lately I’ve been super “blah” about social media which means my creativity goes into this space rather than say, my Instagram page. But lately I did create pages on MeWe + a MeWe Finding Wonderland Reader group (come by!), Rumble and Parler, which I’m excited about. I did also write about all of the social media spaces where you can find Finding Wonderland. If you’re interested, please come by and visit or follow my eventual publications over there, too. Are you on any new social media? Let me know!
2: Taylor Swift’s ‘Love Story.’ Did you hear Taylor’s release (aka her 2021 re-recording) of ‘Love Story’? It sounds the same to me, and I’m glad for it; brings back all of the nostalgia of Taylor’s sound.
3: To All the Boys: Always and Forever. Have you seen this adaptation on Netflix?? I don’t mind telling you I managed to watch it its debut weekend (unusual for me) and LOVED IT SO MUCH! Needless to say, I look forward to binging (in a “together” sense) all three movies in the near future.
»Favorite Blog Posts: January and February 2021 Rewind«
(Blog posts that, while not necessarily the most popular, were fun to write)
1: [February] 15+ FAVORITE “STAY IN” ROMANTIC COMEDY MOVIES TO WATCH! | Because who doesn’t love a fun little romance to enjoy?
2: [February] ‘The Bachelor’ is One of the Underrated Romance Gems | I think this is all kinds of underrated. Not only that, but also adorable! Have you seen this Chris O’Donnell (NCIS: LA) romance?
3: [February] A LOOK AT THE EXCITING 2021 BOOK TO SCREEN ADAPTATIONS | Because we all anticipate a good adaptation, right?
4: [January] ‘Midnight at the Magnolia’: Best Friends Get New Year’s Kiss | An adorable rom-com that has a HILARIOUS first “kiss” and a great sense of comedy.
5: [February] MORE CLEAN AND WHOLESOME ROMANCE MOVIES, PART 2 | Finally shared the ‘part 2’ list of wholesome romantic comedies. How many have you seen?
6: [February] ‘To All the Boys: Always & Forever’: Netflix Closes Happy YA Romance Series | The film I loved seeing MOST from this month!
7: [January] ‘The Secret: Dare to Dream’: An Inspired and Beautiful Film | Watched this film quite some time ago before FINALLY publishing my review. It’s really quite good and I love its message of positive thinking. I think we all can learn from this.
8: [January] ‘USS Christmas’: An American Romance from Hallmark | A solid Christmas movie from the ‘Movies and Mysteries’ side of the network.
⇉ THROWBACK FAVORITES | aka the section in which we take a peek at what I was writing about or posting this time last year.
- 1: 10+ of the Cute Romance Movies Perfect for Any Day
- 2: 10 of the Novels I Want to Read After ‘P.S. I Still Love You’
- 3: 10 of the Romance Movies in New Orleans (or Close to)!
- 4: ‘He’s Just not that into You’: An Entertaining How-To Guide
- 5: How I Rank A Few of the Jane Austen Romance Adaptations
- 6: ‘Knives Out’: This is a Fun but (un)Remarkable Whodunit!
- 7: ‘Ladies in Black’: A Surprising but Really Good Adaptation
- 8: Social Media War Inspires New ‘Tweet Cute’ Romance
» Monthly Popular Posts | January & February 2021 «
- 3: Some of the Best Period Drama on Amazon Prime [April 2020]
- 4: ‘Roped’ Netflix Review: One of the Sweet Romance Westerns
- 5: 3 of the Reasons Why I Don’t (& Do) like ‘A Discovery of Witches’
»Popular Posts the Week of February 22 – 28 «
- 1: 23 of the Best Most Wholesome Romantic-Comedies
- 2: Some of the Best Period Drama on Amazon Prime [April 2020]
- 3: [Three] of the Reasons Why I Don’t (& Do) like ‘A Discovery of Witches’
- 4: BOOKS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD
- 5: NEW FEBRUARY 2021 HALLMARK SCHEDULE: ‘LOVE EVER AFTER’
»Finding Wonderland Book Videos | JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2021 «
- FIVE STAR PREDICTION READS OF 2021
- RIP IT OR SHIP IT ROMANCE TAG: 2021 EDITION
- JANUARY 2021 BOOK HAUL + WRAP UP!
- 2021 BOOKS I’M ANTICIPATING BY COVER ART!
- ANTICIPATED READS OF 2021: PART ONE!
- [SINGLE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE] GOODBYE, YOUTUBE!
»Books Read | January & February 2021 Rewind «
aka another SUPER unimpressive two months’ worth of reading
(Disclosure: this post does contain affiliate links; if you buy anything through these links, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Read the disclosure page for details.)
- The Twelve Dates of Christmas, Jenny Bayliss ● Amazon | Goodreads
- Pudge and Prejudice, A.K. Pittman ● Bookshop.org| Goodreads
- New Year’s Kiss, Lee Matthews ● Bookshop.org | Goodreads
- Our Stop, Laura Jane Williams ● Bookshop.org | Goodreads
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean, Jenny Han ● Bookshop.org| Goodreads
- When Twilight Breaks, Sarah Sundin ● Bookshop.org | Goodreads
A JANUARY AND FEBRUARY 2021 BLOGGING REWIND. Sharing a January and February 2021 rewind, and some favorite post, too! #BloggingRewind #MonthlyWrapUp #BookTube #Readers #Reading #BloggersTribe #BookTwitter Click To Tweet
There we are, another end of month close, and with it another Finding Wonderland “wrap up.” Tell me, did you discover any AMAZING new books? Bloggers? Booktubers? Bookstagram accounts? I’d love to “meet” these new accounts and the people behind them if so. Tell me about them or the books you’ve read… or anything goes.
Thank you for visiting Finding Wonderland
please excuse the “disorder.” you can read more about Finding Wonderland’s changes, new follow options and why archive posts are a mess in my “Disorder + Feedback” post!